RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
you mean in the master vs slave thread?It‘s moved sadly.:eek:

Ok I get it, thank bro

but is that the version of the full game?
If there are 200 files in ./www/img/pictures/, it is the "final" Steam/itch.io version.

Vigiler

Nov 7, 2021
If there are 200 files in ./www/img/pictures/, it is the "final" Steam/itch.io version.
right, thanks a lot bro.
BTW, could you please tell me how to get into the marriage route? It seems my game stucked after they asked me to marry.
I downloaded the steam version in page1

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
right, thanks a lot bro.
BTW, could you please tell me how to get into the marriage route? It seems my game stucked after they asked me to marry.
I downloaded the steam version in page1
It's full of unfixed bugs (don't trust Steam reviews, no one who reviewed the game fully played it) so not really surprised.

If you mean the route where Puella marries the prince of Esteria, just agree when the king begs you to do it. I probably have old saves, I'll attach them when I have time if you'd like that.

Vigiler

Nov 7, 2021
It's full of unfixed bugs (don't trust Steam reviews, no one who reviewed the game fully played it) so not really surprised.

If you mean the route where Puella marries the prince of Esteria, just agree when the king begs you to do it. I probably have old saves, I'll attach them when I have time if you'd like that.
Thanks a lot Bro. I really need this:love:
I just stucked where the two parties asked me to marry the prince and after that the plot don't proceed any more

Reactions: sxxk

Oct 26, 2017
This is right after the route starts. Remember to backup your saves!

There is a save for each day and one for each of the two endings.

Reactions: aa14

Oct 26, 2017
Soo.... Which one is the game? Is it the steam ver, or is every route it's own game?
I haven't checked the OP links but if it has the Orc route, the Esterian route, the "gallery recollection" and the endings, it's the Steam version (and the itch one - unless you're an oil king or really want to support, don't buy both).

The Esterian and Orc routes pretty much are mini-arcs (the Esterian one in particular - the only thing that makes up for it is full yuri content in it).

Oct 6, 2023
Is there any walkthrough on how to get all of the endings? I am currently stuck in the orc route when Elfina used poison to kill the orc queen.

mesolonely

Apr 6, 2020
Is there any walkthrough on how to get all of the endings? I am currently stuck in the orc route when Elfina used poison to kill the orc queen.
How did you enter the orc route? No matter how I play, the orcs will become my slaves and live in the same room with the elf slave.

Oct 6, 2023
How did you enter the orc route? No matter how I play, the orcs will become my slaves and live in the same room with the elf slave.
So you basically just need to the refuse the marriage with the princess then do not send elfina or bribe the noble of Esterian (I forgot his name)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes