RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Just checked m8 link Is still active
Ok I was confused by what you meant cuz I saw my request thread was locked and the link you gave there was removed. I found what you were talking about. You did upload the steam version but the request thread was of another game. Thanks for the upload! I just tested it and it's definitely the steam version.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I found what you were talking about. You did upload the steam version but the request thread was of another game. Thanks for the upload! I just tested it and it's definitely the steam version.
I'm deeply confused. So mirrorofpain1234 posted Mistress vs Slave Steam version to the request thread of some other game accidentally, and the link is still active? Can't seem to find anything like it.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I'm deeply confused. So mirrorofpain1234 posted Mistress vs Slave Steam version to the request thread of some other game accidentally, and the link is still active? Can't seem to find anything like it.
I don't know if that link is still active but yes, he posted the steam version in the request thread of master vs slave.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I don't know if that link is still active but yes, he posted the steam version in the request thread of master vs slave.
Okay, I'm still confused then. I saw this link which was posted in your Mistress Vs. Slave request thread, but you already said that it *wasn't* this link, and said that this link had already been removed by the time you downloaded it and tested it. To quote you: "Ok I was confused by what you meant cuz I saw my request thread was locked and the link you gave there was removed. I found what you were talking about. ... Thanks for the upload! I just tested it and it's definitely the steam version." If the link you downloaded it from was the link in your Mistress Vs. Slave request thread, then which link were you talking about when you said "the link you gave there was removed"? (Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the game, I just want to clear this up because it's bothering me.)

Last edited:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Okay, I'm still confused then. I saw this link which was posted in your Mistress Vs. Slave request thread, but you already said that it *wasn't* this link, and said that this link had already been removed by the time you downloaded it and tested it. To quote you: "Ok I was confused by what you meant cuz I saw my request thread was locked and the link you gave there was removed. I found what you were talking about. ... Thanks for the upload! I just tested it and it's definitely the steam version." If the link you downloaded it from was the link in your Mistress Vs. Slave request thread, then which link were you talking about when you said "the link you gave there was removed"?
The dev has 2 finished games with similar names: 1) Mistress Vs Slave and 2) Master Vs Slave. The link that got removed was the one he posted in my request thread aka the Mistress Vs Slave request thread. Meanwhile there was also a request thread for Master Vs Slave which was made by someone else. He posted the steam version link in that game's request thread not my request thread.

Edit: oh and the removed link was not the steam version link cuz the game downloaded from that link was updated here under a new link by the mods and I played that one. It wasn't the steam version. I don't know if they fixed it by now though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Anonymous100 Oh, I'm blind... Thanks for resolving my confusion. Edit - I even contact a mod about this, only to find out that the mod was already way ahead of me, and already fixed the Steam links in this thread to actually point to the proper Steam version. So, to anyone who's confused by all this talk about wrong versions, it's okay, you can just ignore it now...

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I don't understand what those routes are about. Am I supposed to download only one of them, or do I need to paste+replace them all?

And, is the Steam version newer or older than version 3.0?

Oct 26, 2017
The Steam version bundles the main route, the Esterian route and the Orc route together (with additional content), see older posts for details.

It's also been almost a year since I've last played this. The guide might be gone, I don't review on Steam because it's either useless sycophancy from people who claim to have played the game but only really show that they rushed it or a mere "this game is shit", which are great ways to review a game. :rolleyes:

Oct 26, 2017
Is the one on itch.io the same as the one on Steam?
Yes.

Average sessionA few seconds
Nox, you might want to change this unless you were poking fun at your game.

Even if you skip all text or use the dog cheat it'll take a couple hours at the very least.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes