RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Its a bit confusing but there are 3 download links.

The default route is where it all starts and is the main game.
Esterian route is the least developed as the events are a path that happen after the default route finishes.
Orc captive route also happens after the default route but it has more content than the Esterian one.

Basically the actual game is the default route download
thank you :D i'm downloading all three
maxresdefault.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zred.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
The game gives a blue screen because it forces my computer. thanks for your hard work. It's a nice game. It would make a big difference to other games if it had character voices.

mabeloco

Dec 15, 2019
does anyone know what does princess hellish and Golden tongue do?? and is it possible to get both in the same playthrough?

Daame

May 20, 2022
does anyone know what does princess hellish and Golden tongue do?? and is it possible to get both in the same playthrough?
i don't think it did anything particularly, and i don't think it is possible to get both in same playthrough because both require different conditions, golden tongue was when you sway the public opinion in your favour, i didn't get the other one tho lol.

P.S. Can be wrong

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023
I saw a lot of images of the mc being dominated by her elven slave. Are those from the main game or one of the routes?

Z3rraHunt

Mar 7, 2021
I saw a lot of images of the mc being dominated by her elven slave. Are those from the main game or one of the routes?
They are from finished game from steam from marry route and are forced pretty much so you get them no matter what you try

Bielan24

Jun 10, 2022
is there any new ero concent after triple with Desana? This game have huge potencial but its to slow and somehow borning

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I made a game request thread for the steam version of this game. It contains the route where the elf girl turns the table and dominates the princess. If anyone else is interested in the steam version, please post a "+1" in this thread

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023
I made a game request thread for the steam version of this game. It contains the route where the elf girl turns the table and dominates the princess. If anyone else is interested in the steam version, please post a "+1" in this thread
For some reason this pirating website is scared of pirating this specific creator's games. I don't understand it.

Reactions: Grelk

Z3rraHunt

Mar 7, 2021
May I ask how they happen? Like are they part of a role play or for real? If either, why?
Ok then its for real you start that part of game talking to prince then elf come in and talk about elf treatment use deal to force you to do things you did to her after next day start and some events play end of day elf come again and use deal to do as day before just diff scene continue for about 7-8 days where you get 1 of 2 endings 1 you better treatment of elf and she become your playithing again end or you fail and she use power of deal to force you to blow them both up.

Sorom

Oct 2, 2022
version 3 includes the content of version 1.09, or does it have to be downloaded separately?

Daame

May 20, 2022
ngl, For some reason Noxurtica's games never get released here properly, it's almost as if he's controlling stuff from the shadows 0_0

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

aria1989

Mar 27, 2020
ngl, For some reason Noxurtica's games never get released here properly, it's almost as if he's controlling stuff from the shadows 0_0
no just he runs this thread and the complete game is in steam.i don't know if sometime he releases it here but i won't bet on that.

Reactions: Grelk
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes