RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Is there by chance a guide for this game? I really wanna start this as i love role reversal, but i really dont want to make the wrong decisions and skip out on the opportunities to do what i wanted to do

yanchi

Dec 11, 2018
Well, I bought the steam version.

After the MC are asked to consider marrying with the prince, the game stuck. The narrative say MC will have a few days to think about it, but the plot doesn't move forward even if I sleep ten days...

I want to how to push forward the plot, and how I can get the orc route or be sub to the elf? thx ;)

---

Ah, I guess I havn't trained the elf enough. After the elf's submission is over 30, the scene continues..

---

I guess I had met a bug:

In the orc route. When I changed the day to night, there is an automatically triggered event: shadman (the mage of orc) asked me to get the poison. After talking, the game stuck, no matter which key I press nor where I click. The game doesn't respond to my event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshaded

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, is it possible to have all the route in the same game or do you have to download one by one ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Z3rraHunt

Mar 7, 2021
Seems like it but marry route was disappointing its about 8 day of game when elf dom you bit and then one of two end to be honest i expected lot more from that one route.

txykirov

Dec 9, 2021
How can I enter the orc route?

Every time Puella can win the battle and capture Nanya,then became queen or not.

I tried to lower military support and others,but nothing works...

Z3rraHunt

Mar 7, 2021
How can I enter the orc route?

Every time Puella can win the battle and capture Nanya,then became queen or not.

I tried to lower military support and others,but nothing works...
you should decline marriage and not agree to any deal with them if i remember correctly.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
I do not understand where to start the game, what to do, I pressed everything that was written in the instructions, do not leave the room, I press the bell, writes a demo of what to do

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
I can't do anything but wander aimlessly around the room. please help
View attachment 2543650
Its a bit confusing but there are 3 download links.

The default route is where it all starts and is the main game.
Esterian route is the least developed as the events are a path that happen after the default route finishes.
Orc captive route also happens after the default route but it has more content than the Esterian one.

Basically the actual game is the default route download

Reactions: Envy*
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes