RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Dark_Fright

Jan 26, 2020
It's right now three stories, one is the original story, with the human princess turning the other girls into her slaves, the second is the Princess being enslaved by the Orc leader girl, this is the third story.
Good. Which version belongs to which?
3.0. - what version is this? Is this just the intro demo version? And there's no content here other than an intro? Because then I downloaded it, but they told me that this is a demo version. Though I don't understand why the version with the huge number is just a demo and shows a little intro.

1.8. is the version where... I don't know. I'm confused. Where do we enslave the orc?

1.0. Is this version the right one to play? Is she doing? Is everyone talking about this version? Is this where we raise our princess and enslave her?

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
3.0 is the intro for a new path

the prior was the Orc path

The original path is the original story with the human princess dominating the other girls

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
So.. what is the difference with the three downloads at the 1st page. I wan't to start the game from all the beginning

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I am guessing that at some point the different versions will merge into one large game?

annoymouse

Apr 17, 2019
Is the orc route not finished as of 1.8.1? I figured it would be due to the third route being worked on, but I hit a point, a few days after giving Elfina the poison, where it said it was unfinished.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Is the orc route not finished as of 1.8.1? I figured it would be due to the third route being worked on, but I hit a point, a few days after giving Elfina the poison, where it said it was unfinished.
All three stories are being developed at the same time...I think only one ending is Finnished in the first one.... there is more from all 3 parts for sure

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Footfetish: The game
feets,a lot of them. maybe there were something else,but they are trivial and irrelevant.
no route is complete,they all have incomplete content.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
humm , in the classical route (1.09) the king die ? or you continue the cycle of day without end ?

PS: okay , i have thereputation figth with erthur , i think is because i was over 200 obedience with elfina

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
can anyone help me
in the esternia route when i go to the download page it it is showing that the file does not exist anymore
so where can i find it??

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes