RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Honestly I tried to play this game but I just couldn't handle the story. I desperately hope there's an ending in this game where the protagonist princess get strangled to death or something.

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
Have you managed to change the outcome by now? Bear in mind that by the end of the game, in order to be 100% sure that you will win,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What were your faction values on the last day before it cuts to you losing if you don't mind me asking?
No. its bugged. Can't play the game. Don't want to restart due to the lengthy story and dialogue and grind, but it just skips all 10 days too my "loss". I dont get to try anything or play. Just skips me.

• Sad
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So are the three download standalones or something? Just asking in case I need to download all three.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Sooo, first... Is the orc path finished ?
And second, what is that new 'Esterian Route' ? Since second route was about becoming a slave for the orc, is this new one about becoming a slave for the elf as a revenge ?

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
So, tried the Esterian Route... all it is is just an intro, no content. Not sure why it's even there if you're unable to do anything.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
No. its bugged. Can't play the game. Don't want to restart due to the lengthy story and dialogue and grind, but it just skips all 10 days too my "loss". I dont get to try anything or play. Just skips me.
Sorry for not seeing your answer earlier - I didn't check this thread in a while. Never had that bug myself (where all 10 days are just skipped), but if you still want to see the "good ending" I attached an archive of my saves folder to this message! Make sure to back up your saves, then unzip this inside the "www" folder of your game. Save number 9 is right before the princess is abount to be crowned as queen regnant of Hern. (she was named Princess Lorena on my first playthrough, with the elf princess being Elaina)

The ending on file 9 is for ascending the throne if you were affectionate towards Elaina, and there is another slightly different ending if her fear attribute is higher than the affection - if you also want to see that one try an earlier save (file 5 or 6), and train the elf by "whipping" her and selecting the "punish harder" option 4 times. As long as you do that and remember to discredit Erthur, you should be able to see the cruel Queen of Hern ending as well! :)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Esterian Route will have a big lesbian orgy? :ROFLMAO: . we got a lot of potencial "friends"
So, tried the Esterian Route... all it is is just an intro, no content. Not sure why it's even there if you're unable to do anything.
The way I see it the Esterian route will be a return to the lesbian-centric spirit of the game, with several both submissive and dominant potential LIs! (I know Noxurtica is also planning content with Alado, including a femdom path, but there are lots of pretty noblewomen we might cheat on him with... :sneaky:) It's closer to the main route than the orc one, (only perhaps even more ambitious in scope given the amount of drawn characters) and yes, this is just a small teaser that introduces several characters and game mechanics without sex scenes, but I think it's great that they're returning to the high class yuri court intrigue atmosphere that drew so many to this little jewel of a game, myself included.

Obviously we'll have to wait for the next update to see how it'll really go, but I'd say it's a very promising teaser!

Dark_Fright

Jan 26, 2020
I don't understand! I downloaded version 3.0, but after all this I get the text that this is an intro demo. What and how can I download? Which version is complete?

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I don't understand! I downloaded version 3.0, but after all this I get the text that this is an intro demo. What and how can I download? Which version is complete?
It's right now three stories, one is the original story, with the human princess turning the other girls into her slaves, the second is the Princess being enslaved by the Orc leader girl, this is the third story.

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
It's right now three stories, one is the original story, with the human princess turning the other girls into her slaves, the second is the Princess being enslaved by the Orc leader girl, this is the third story.
So they're three separate alternate stories and not one following the other?
I've been confused about this for the longest time

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
So they're three separate alternate stories and not one following the other?
I've been confused about this for the longest time
Not quite alternates, but path deviations, for example, in the original path, the Princess uses her fire magic to defeat the Orc girl, but in the orc path, she lost, and was captured

Reactions: kossk
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes