RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is it too much trouble to have multiple paths in the same game? Why have 3 different "games" making it impossible for other paths? And maybe I have to play the game, but why bother doing anything if the end result is DEFINITELY whatever route you downloaded?

EDIT: Ok never mind. They are "tiers" of completion.

Dimod

Aug 25, 2022
Is it too much trouble to have multiple paths in the same game? Why have 3 different "games" making it impossible for other paths? And maybe I have to play the game, but why bother doing anything if the end result is DEFINITELY whatever route you downloaded?

I thought it is kind of continuation?

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021

The Game is still in development... he is producing multiple chapters of a big long game... it's a new approach for sure... the "first chapter" where the princess is in her home kingdom with her father is the longest one and one of the options is to make an alliance in marriage... this sends you to the "3rd game/chapter" which is the least developed.... the "2nd chapter/game" actually takes place after the first chapter/game if you don't choose marriage/alliance route....

This is a unique way of updating the game... in theory when the game is done all these chapters will be in one big game... and you won't see some of these chapters if you don't choose their routes... games with story choices run into 2 problems... 1) choices that don't matter... and 2) updating a chapter that some players have no interest in... If a game is getting sever updates on ques5 lines that I have no interest in it goes months and years before an update that I actually care about.

So I don't mind this experiment, it's something new and has potential...

If your still confused as to why they are not all in one game... it's because if you play the first chapter, it's not finished so you can't actually get to the choice which would lead to the next chapter

Terra Lust

Apr 20, 2021
As soon as I gained control I went to the bell and it just said "end of demo." There isn't anything I can do. I don't understand what's happening.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Z3rraHunt It seems that he's indicated on his Patreon that the Steam version is the finished game.

Last edited:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Could someone pls tell me what the current situation is regarding a gallery ? Does the game have one or if not is one planned ?
I'd like to play, but saving before each scene for future rewatches seems like a slight hassle.

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
I enjoyed this game in parts so bought the full thing in support. Completed what I guess is the good end as Queen. If I do a replay how do I get the elfina dom scenes?

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
I enjoyed this game in parts so bought the full thing in support. Completed what I guess is the good end as Queen. If I do a replay how do I get the elfina dom scenes?
You can't get them. They aren't in the patreon version. They are only available in the steam release. There is only a demo for elfina route no scenes in v3.0

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes