RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
It's right now three stories, one is the original story, with the human princess turning the other girls into her slaves, the second is the Princess being enslaved by the Orc leader girl, this is the third story.
Ok. Esterian - Elf slave; Orc Captive - woman in captivity in an orcish princess?
Then what is difference between default route and steam version?

Last edited:

Xyzk

Nov 6, 2019
after the intro of the steam version it just says "End of intro demo" and you can't do anything? am I missing something?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
after the intro of the steam version it just says "End of intro demo" and you can't do anything? am I missing something?
Same for me dunno what's that about..

i don't play this game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MistressVsSlave-Steam-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rawrledino

Jun 30, 2022
For any person that reach "end of the intro demo", yes this is a demo and was the dev that posted the game, soooo ya kinda miss leading,
the only version with some kind of content is the orc camp one (the 1.81).
and for the dev, camon at least say in the post that this is only a demo to your game.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
For any person that reach "end of the intro demo", yes this is a demo and was the dev that posted the game, soooo ya kinda miss leading,
the only version with some kind of content is the orc camp one (the 1.81).
and for the dev, camon at least say in the post that this is only a demo to your game.
I am the OP but I didn't upload the full version, and I never will pirate my own game and upload it here (although if someone does pirate it and upload it here, I can't/won't stop it). It seems someone with moderator powers posted it, but turned out it wasn't the full version.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
BaasB the version uploaded is v3.0 not the steam version. SInce the steam version wasn't uploaded, can my request thread be moved back to the previous forum?

Daame

May 20, 2022
I am the OP but I didn't upload the full version, and I never will pirate my own game and upload it here (although if someone does pirate it and upload it here, I can't/won't stop it). It seems someone with moderator powers posted it, but turned out it wasn't the full version.
jebaited once more >_<

Reactions: kansas_city_shuffle

mirrorofpain1234

Uploader
Jul 4, 2019
guys i have a different version of this were you have to enter the name of the mc at the start is that still the demo also theres no bell on this version

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes