RPGM Mistresses of Hell [Part 2] [CrimsonGrey]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MoH.jpg

Overview:
Mistresses of Hell is a femdom roguelike rpg and the sequel to Mistresses of the Forest.
You play as a powerful paladin who also happens to be a half angel. After the world is invaded by succubus your mission
is to fight against the forces of Hells and restore the unchallenged authority of the god Penhow.
You'll fight against demonic creatures to receive blessings of three archangels and create a unique build from the resources
available to you. Once you make enough progress you'll fight a boss. These powerful succubi will be your real challenge. If
you want to overcome them you'll have to learn their strengths and weaknesses and adapt your choices accordingly.
Or you will fail and become their plaything, slowly falling into the grip of these dominant demonesses. With daughters of Lilith,
submission has its own rewards.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-08
Release Date: 2022-06-10
Developer: CrimsonGrey
Censored: No
Version: Part 2
Language: English
Other Game: Mistresses of the Forest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

sorga3a thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Prologue9.png a1b1boss1.png a1b1boss8.png PrologueBoss1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Welcome back Crimson! Mistresses of the forest was undoubtedly one of my favourite femdom games, both due to the rich lore, character debth and writting quality for both the story and the erotic scenes, and it deeply saddened me that you left 11 months ago and that the reception to the ending of Mistresses of the Forest was needlessly-uncharitable to you. It was an amazing game and you coming back with the first part of your sequel is probably the best early-Christmas present a femdom fan could have hoped for! Downloading this right now...

Azerin

Dec 28, 2018
Am I missing something or is Syllene unbeatable? I've done several runs but I normally only get her to around 40% before dying. Even with frost cloak and a decent weapon it wasn't enough and I don't think I can get much of a better loot outcome. Possibly its just tuned this way due to her being the only boss in initial release?
Edit: Btw I really love the idea of using a roguelike setup here and the combo of auto battles and turn based. I do think there should be slightly more player control over what you get, but this is an issue that would likely be fixed as more content is available (i.e. more choices for the player).

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Only one big caveat: will there be a submit mechanism to win by submission like in MoF? Because if you need to win to progress, yet femdom H-scenes are only activated on losing, then its kinda immersion breaking from a sub's perspective?

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Am I missing something or is Syllene unbeatable? I've done several runs but I normally only get her to around 40% before dying. Even with frost cloak and a decent weapon it wasn't enough and I don't think I can get much of a better loot outcome. Possibly its just tuned this way due to her being the only boss in initial release?
Edit: Btw I really love the idea of using a roguelike setup here and the combo of auto battles and turn based. I do think there should be slightly more player control over what you get, but this is an issue that would likely be fixed as more content is available (i.e. more choices for the player).
She's beatable. It's easiest with a high attack and magic resist. Completely ignore defense and agility.

Only one big caveat: will there be a submit mechanism to win by submission like in MoF? Because if you need to win to progress, yet femdom H-scenes are only activated on losing, then its kinda immersion breaking from a sub's perspective?
Not right away. The submission path will be slow for mc. He's brash and boisterous character but gets put in his place by succubus if he loses. I don't want a submissive character just becoming more submissive this time, but a non submissive(even posturing as dominant) character being broken.
Also you don't need to win to progress(at least for this boss.) Try talking to Syllene after losing a couple of times.

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Good to have you back Crimson! :)

However, there are a few dealbreakers.
Having to fight those minions each time is awfully redundant and annoying. It takes a lot of time each round.

And that "pick your perk each time" also falls under that category. Look what creator of Domina did!? With a just slightly more complex system of classes. Let's just say, or at least as he says - he regrets it now. While your implementation is far from his, I believe it will come to bite you later as story gets more complex.

I'd rather have linear type of acquisition of skills and equipment as you meet every mistress/boss and slowly rank up in skill.

This way you're placing bet that not all players will get their equipment/perk their first couple of rounds so they'll lose because of that. - Not because you've developed quality fight/submission system that allows player to rank up from inexperience(EXP) but from inexperience of assorting into winning combination already made and available skills/equpments from rpgm maker - without you having to spend more dev time on it.

So in short, I get the feeling that you're skipping developing good combat/submission system and offsetting that by throwing these time-wasting loops with equipment/perks and roaming minions so you can deliver faster (and mostly irrelevant) content.

Remember KISS. Google that if you don't know what it means. (Hint: it's not the band)

I would rather see (and pay) you developing story/charaters & fight/submission model than having to stand up to superficial things.

But that's just my 2cents.
In the end, your game. Your call.

Take care. Best wishes & good luck!

Last edited:

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Glad to see you back GreyCrimson! After Mistresses of the Forest was complete I felt a void in my femdom life. Looking forward to this game.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
She's beatable. It's easiest with a high attack and magic resist. Completely ignore defense and agility.

Not right away. The submission path will be slow for mc. He's brash and boisterous character but gets put in his place by succubus if he loses. I don't want a submissive character just becoming more submissive this time, but a non submissive(even posturing as dominant) character being broken.
Also you don't need to win to progress(at least for this boss.) Try talking to Syllene after losing a couple of times.
Thanks a lot for your answer!!!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Liked mistresses of the forest even though it ended rather abruptly or too fast, if my memory serves that is. Gotta check this out either way!

Azerin

Dec 28, 2018
After your post I actually tried with that exact build and still failed to beat her 10 times in a row so now I'm REALLY curious as to what I'm doing wrong. For reference I got weapon -> trinket -> shop (armor) and arrive at the boss with 334 hp remaining. I have no skills or magic so I just use normal attack every turn but the closest I got was her being 1 hit away, but she doesn't seem to miss so it's not like I could have gotten a lucky dodge (except if she does that ballbusting attack).

Mar 17, 2021
It'll be interesting to see where you take this. It seems sub path after fighting Syllene is bugged; some text wouldn't come up, it would take me back to the church with Syllene still on the screen and not give any text, and text wouldn't work even after resurrecting.

Took me a few tries, but I was able to beat Syllene, then it got a lot easier every time.

Reactions: Drunk_hamsster