RPGM Mistresses of Hell [Part 2] [CrimsonGrey]

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Thanks for the reply! And of course it's much to expect the game to be balanced from the get-go - I only proposed the shortening of the fighting animations as a suggestion to make the bat-fighting a bit less grind-ish for other players, as I myself have already finished the first update both on the submissive route and by defeating Syllene.

When it comes to no references to the specific ending of MotF, that's fully understandable and I was more asking out of curiosity (loved the reference to going the "mass effect way" - I remember ME2 and 3 could scan for your past saves, but if they didn't find any they gave you a kind of immersion-breaking questionnaire of all the important choices Sheperd ever made, and I guess my idea kinda sounded like that... :LOL:) - I'll still enjoy any narrative you write in the Qyrator universe, and knowing that some characters might reappear, but not which, makes me even more excited about and interested in future updates! (I will probably join your patreon again as well - I quit after 2 or 3 months in the period of inactivity to support other devs, but told you in the last pm on patreon that I'd support you again when you return and I intend keep that promise)

Oh, and also, as an important note for bugfixing, I concur with what Croaa was saying about MC's name always resetting to Cherun when Penhow first revives you in the aftermath of the prologue battle - I used a custom name for my MC and exactly the same thing happened, but forgot to report it on my original post.
fuck it DRAGON BREAK ALL OF IT HAPPENED AND NONE OF IT the elfs claim a submissive human warrior debased himself at their queens feet piroa can bee seen olaying with her pet who fits first protags description the vampires also have a familiar pet fitting his description same with the barbarians we also se the best ending of protag rinning of with his mistress to be happy

If your gona have a past just make it multuole choice

• Haha
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
fuck it DRAGON BREAK ALL OF IT HAPPENED AND NONE OF IT the elfs claim a submissive human warrior debased himself at their queens feet piroa can bee seen olaying with her pet who fits first protags description the vampires also have a familiar pet fitting his description same with the barbarians we also se the best ending of protag rinning of with his mistress to be happy

If your gona have a past just make it multuole choice
As a fellow Elder Scrolls and MotF fan, I very much approve of this crossover idea of yours! :LOL: Hell, a "bloodmoon" even sounds like an ominous-enough event to mark a Dragonbreak... :unsure: I know technically the sun is the domain of Akatosh/Auriel and he's got nothing to do with the moon, both of which (Messer and Secunda) are technically in Azura's daedric domain if I remeber the lore correctly for the TES universe, but that kind of celestial event just sounds like it would fit the night of a dragon break.

• Love
Reactions: lakano

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
Sonunda gelmiş yapmış yine tatlı şeyler ayağını yediğim. Umarım sadece barefeet yapmazsın kral.

Hope to see you more here CrimsonGrey. Astonishing work!

Reactions: 28-RISE

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Maybe I don't have something installed correctly, but some of the text doesn't show up correctly. For one, the mid-battle text before the first (non-tutorial) boss didn't show up. I just mashed enter until it gave me a choice to dodge or something else. And then whatever happened I saw no text.

Another time, I went to the library in the starting area south of the revive pool. I tried reading the two book cases and when I picked Read there was no text. I just had to mash enter until I got past the text boxes I couldn't see.

Mar 17, 2021
Can you give detailed information on how and where exactly this happens?
It happens in the church, my HP dropped to zero while she was milking me. I had lost a few times to her before I won for the first time, then I won a couple more times before I went back to lose on purpose. I don't have the exact routes and choices I made before the bug, but I remember her standing in the foreground after she milked me, no text boxes (keep hitting enter), then a choice which allowed me to submit to her or not (keep hitting enter), resurrect in the church while she was still in the foreground. After that, I tried to replay the cycle after losing, and I got no textboxes or choices. It seemed the game was still presenting the information, but with no visual. I haven't gone back to see if I could repeat the bug (I don't expect I could).

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
It happens in the church, my HP dropped to zero while she was milking me. I had lost a few times to her before I won for the first time, then I won a couple more times before I went back to lose on purpose. I don't have the exact routes and choices I made before the bug, but I remember her standing in the foreground after she milked me, no text boxes (keep hitting enter), then a choice which allowed me to submit to her or not (keep hitting enter), resurrect in the church while she was still in the foreground.
I think I see why that happens. But it's weird because it should have happened to either everyone or no one. We'll see if it's fixed.

After that, I tried to replay the cycle after losing, and I got no textboxes or choices. It seemed the game was still presenting the information, but with no visual. I haven't gone back to see if I could repeat the bug (I don't expect I could).
Maybe I don't have something installed correctly, but some of the text doesn't show up correctly. For one, the mid-battle text before the first (non-tutorial) boss didn't show up. I just mashed enter until it gave me a choice to dodge or something else. And then whatever happened I saw no text.

Another time, I went to the library in the starting area south of the revive pool. I tried reading the two book cases and when I picked Read there was no text. I just had to mash enter until I got past the text boxes I couldn't see.
You likely accidentally pressed Ctrl which hides text boxes. It's for scenes. You can press it again to make them visible.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's the first release so the content is bare bones. I spent the majority of development creating the rougelike and spell mechanics and tried building decent foundations on the backend for future.
I don't know when it will be completed. Depends on people's interest and how much fun I have making the game.
Thank you for the reply. I love lore rich games and I think this one is going to be a gem.

oh shit LoveHurts paging lovehurts lol
Thank you for the heads up :) Did you play this game yet?

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
As a fellow Elder Scrolls and MotF fan, I very much approve of this crossover idea of yours! :LOL: Hell, a "bloodmoon" even sounds like an ominous-enough event to mark a Dragonbreak... :unsure: I know technically the sun is the domain of Akatosh/Auriel and he's got nothing to do with the moon, both of which (Messer and Secunda) are technically in Azura's daedric domain if I remeber the lore correctly for the TES universe, but that kind of celestial event just sounds like it would fit the night of a dragon break.
Based i love how much femdom there is with the deadra azuras bratty dom behaviour in dagerfall then meridia in skyrim

Other skyrim players wheb they get meridias beacon: AH SHIT I HATE THIS

Me: HEAR ME AND OBEY yes mam

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Released a new version with QoL changes. OP is updated.

-Fixed the bug that caused the player's name to revert back to the one in database. If you want to change your name because you were affected or for any reason you can do it with the book on the table in the library.
-There was a bug reported in Syllene's fight which her picture persisted. I couldn't replicate it but tried to fix what might be causing it.
-Now, when you pick a blessing you will be able to see its stats or effects and change your choice. If you wish to revert to the previous faster process you can toggle it from the book on the table in the library.
-The amount of mobs you have to kill to progress in a map is reduced to 3(from 5). However there will still be 5 mobs in the maps if one wishes to get more xp and gold.
-The xp and gold from killing bats has been increased. But killing 3 bats still grants you less xp than the previous version's 5. On the other hand killing 5 bats in this version grants you more xp and gold when compared to killing 5 in the previous version.
-Updated the description of legendary equipment to explain their effects instead of flavor text. Instead you receive flavor text randomly when you die. Also updated some other description to be more clear.

Last edited:

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hmm, I only played a little bit, but I actually have pretty mixed feelings about this game so far. I'm quite a fan of Mistresses of the Forest, both the femdom in it and the lore and general writing. Based on that game and the first femdom scene I've seen in this one I know I'll love the femdom that this game will have. I also love the setting, the heaven vs hell kinda thing, the powerful existing celestial guardians who thought they could never be beat finding themselves at the heels of evil women... Hell, if at the end of this game or the next Penhow himself will get subjugated that would be the ultimate act of female domination. I'm intrigued about the world and story and am itching to see the femdom. I just have one major gripe...

I kinda hate the MC. I get that the idea was probably to have a wider pendulum swing from arrogant and dominant to humbled and submissive, but he's more than that. He's actually an asshole. I'm all for the big strong hero who's never lost a fight suddenly getting subjugated by a new, womanly dominant threat, that's a turn on for sure, but an asshole protagonist is usually a deal breaker for me, even in a femdom game where he gets punished and humbled for it. I've kinda developed this reflex to insta-quit whenever I dislike the protagonist's behavior too much, and that's already happened twice while he was talking to a woman and being absolutely disrespectful and downright coercive.

So, I really wanna play this game, but I don't know if I can swallow the MC. This one's a bit of a dilemma for me...