RPGM Mistresses of Hell [Part 2] [CrimsonGrey]

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
How theh ell do you equip weapons in thsi game ? Iv gotren a great axe xant use it ?
You were probably in "battle" when you tried to equip. You can equip itens when all enemies are dead and when you already opened the loot box.

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
You were probably in "battle" when you tried to equip. You can equip itens when all enemies are dead and when you already opened the loot box.
Not only is that bad the entire game is just such a step down from the first ..after dying to the second boss you now habe to backtrack kill the first one ..why ? They are weak to different specific powers why force these horendous fights ?

The first gsme had the opertunety to willingly submit here i giess we just hsve to loose to see fun scenes

Reactions: Tkl27 and Mister_M

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Not only is that bad the entire game is just such a step down from the first ..after dying to the second boss you now habe to backtrack kill the first one ..why ? They are weak to different specific powers why force these horendous fights ?

The first gsme had the opertunety to willingly submit here i giess we just hsve to loose to see fun scenes
Well, you can easyli win those two bosses, but the "interesting" part is lose, to be honest. It's a litle pain in the ass, but for the first boss, just do the paladin path, save before open the chests and try to get flintlock as soon as possible. For the second boss, get a fire spell by chosing the wizzard/mage path (save before open the chests), try to get a good fire spell and you will defeat the boss easyli. You can also get some trinkets and perks on the 3rd path that I don't know the name (feather icon) and boost your skills.

A little bug trick, when you enter the portal to go to boss room (the portal is very diferent from the other stages), as soon as you enter, you can press any movement key + z to be teleported to another map, where you can fight more bats and get more level/itens

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Well, you can easyli win those two bosses, but the "interesting" part is lose, to be honest. It's a litle pain in the ass, but for the first boss, just do the paladin path, save before open the chests and try to get flintlock as soon as possible. For the second boss, get a fire spell by chosing the wizzard/mage path (save before open the chests), try to get a good fire spell and you will defeat the boss easyli. You can also get some trinkets and perks on the 3rd path that I don't know the name (feather icon) and boost your skills.

A little bug trick, when you enter the portal to go to boss room (the portal is very diferent from the other stages), as soon as you enter, you can press any movement key + z to be teleported to another map, where you can fight more bats and get more level/itens
Plus that you can just kneel to the first boss and skip her. The content of the update is pretty good (there are better and better scenes once you lose to Aviet thrice and then 5 times - really liked the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
). I wouldn't say this game has thus far been as good as MotF, but it did get a little bit of unwarranted criticism.

Yes, the gameplay is grindy (and, given that you seem to have to go through each past boss to reach the next one, I can imagine it could become a grinding nightmare by boss number 5 for example unless that game mechanic is altered...) and would need some improvements, but the erotic content and lore in the game is pretty good! Hopefully the next update will come sooner than this one, and maybe a good idea to remove some of the grind would be to add an option to reincarnate just past the previous boss when you die (not always at the church) with the items and levels MC had in his possesion at that point? Just spitballing here, but I think plenty of players are put off by the current gameplay, so anything that allows the erotic content to be accessed faster might draw more players to MoH...

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
Plus that you can just kneel to the first boss and skip her. The content of the update is pretty good (there are better and better scenes once you lose to Aviet thrice and then 5 times - really liked the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
). I wouldn't say this game has thus far been as good as MotF, but it did get a little bit of unwarranted criticism.

Yes, the gameplay is grindy (and, given that you seem to have to go through each past boss to reach the next one, I can imagine it could become a grinding nightmare by boss number 5 for example unless that game mechanic is altered...) and would need some improvements, but the erotic content and lore in the game is pretty good! Hopefully the next update will come sooner than this one, and maybe a good idea to remove some of the grind would be to add an option to reincarnate just past the previous boss when you die (not always at the church) with the items and levels MC had in his possesion at that point? Just spitballing here, but I think plenty of players are put off by the current gameplay, so anything that allows the erotic content to be accessed faster might draw more players to MoH...
It is warranted criticisem absofucking lutley i hope the dev reigns it in a bit there is good content here bht i prefer having agency ..and not just forcing myself to loose to get good content

Nekso

Feb 4, 2020
It is warranted criticisem absofucking lutley i hope the dev reigns it in a bit there is good content here bht i prefer having agency ..and not just forcing myself to loose to get good content
That's the point of this game as a whole you fucking clown. You can still win normally, but you have an option not to. Stop whining.