RPGM Mistresses of Hell [Part 2] [CrimsonGrey]

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
The character name you input at the beginning is just reseted for "Cherun" after the blood succubus fight

Also, it would be useful to have a description of the available blessings before chosing rather than having to reload to check everything or choose blindly (or being able to change your choice)
Something to skip the auto-battle animation would be nice

Last edited:

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
<3
YAAAAAY!
i'm so glad to see you back
i discovered MOTF in chapter 2, and i didn't even know you'd left until about a month ago, but you're a very talented creator, and i'm glad to see you're [hopefully] doing well

Reactions: LAKueiJin

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Return of the king motf is my favorite femdom game and i thought you left forever im super happy your back but i dont know about rouge likes in general i dont get them as a genere still cant wait to play it

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
It seems sub path after fighting Syllene is bugged; some text wouldn't come up, it would take me back to the church with Syllene still on the screen and not give any text, and text wouldn't work even after resurrecting.
Can you give detailed information on how and where exactly this happens?

The character name you input at the beginning is just reseted for "Cherun" after the blood succubus fight
Will be fixed next update. You'll also have the option to change your name back to what it was originally.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
This game is looking promising. How far along is it and about when will it be completed?
It's the first release so the content is bare bones. I spent the majority of development creating the rougelike and spell mechanics and tried building decent foundations on the backend for future.
I don't know when it will be completed. Depends on people's interest and how much fun I have making the game.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
It's the first release so the content is bare bones. I spent the majority of development creating the rougelike and spell mechanics and tried building decent foundations on the backend for future.
I don't know when it will be completed. Depends on people's interest and how much fun I have making the game.
Finished the first update last night and I agree that the game is definitely promising, in spite of the femdom scenes being few in this first update. I'm just glad that you and your lore-rich world on the cusp of becoming a Lilin gynarchy is back, and, given how she was already mentioned by Syllene, I already have hopes of seeing Piroa, my favourite mistress from the prequel, in her full glory bringing Qyrator to its knees! :love: This also makes me wonder - do you plan on making the game recognize which ending the players chose in MotF and for that to bear any influence on the events of the game, (I know it's probably impossible with RPGm to recognise that based on MotF saves, but you could probably have a choice where the player picks which mistress the MC in MotF sided with at the end, maybe in a discussion where MC is told how the invasion started or something akin to that) or not?

Also, some fellow femdom fans who loved your first game did not manage to discover
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is obviously just a very minor suggestion - once again, glad to have you back and I'm really looking forward to the rest of this game! :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
After your post I actually tried with that exact build and still failed to beat her 10 times in a row so now I'm REALLY curious as to what I'm doing wrong. For reference I got weapon -> trinket -> shop (armor) and arrive at the boss with 334 hp remaining. I have no skills or magic so I just use normal attack every turn but the closest I got was her being 1 hit away, but she doesn't seem to miss so it's not like I could have gotten a lucky dodge (except if she does that ballbusting attack).
Missed this.

Finished the first update last night and I agree that the game is definitely promising, in spite of the femdom scenes being few in this first update. I'm just glad that you and your lore-rich world on the cusp of becoming a Lilin gynarchy is back, and, given how she was already mentioned by Syllene, I already have hopes of seeing Piroa, my favourite mistress from the prequel, in her full glory bringing Qyrator to its knees! :love: This also makes me wonder - do you plan on making the game recognize which ending the players chose in MotF and for that to bear any influence on the events of the game, (I know it's probably impossible with RPGm to recognise that based on MotF saves, but you could probably have a choice where the player picks which mistress the MC in MotF sided with at the end, maybe in a discussion where MC is told how the invasion started or something akin to that) or not?

Also, some fellow femdom fans who loved your first game did not manage to discover

This is obviously just a very minor suggestion - once again, glad to have you back and I'm really looking forward to the rest of this game! :)
Ah I think if I went the Mass Effect route it would be very half assed. I'd say it's best to design games around that idea if you are going to do that. But some characters may return. Even some from the prototype interactive novel I did back in the day.

And yes I think some people didn't explore the game much. I explained many things people are asking here on my Patreon post . And like I said there I'm a lone dev who has to do playtests by myself and that works for bugs but not usually for balance. It's easy to make the maps consist of 4, even 3 mobs or reduce their stats. But it's just not possible to get that balance perfect on first release and working alone.

In the meantime I'll give you this: Go to the plugins folder and open CG_Combat file with an editor. Then go to line 31 and add +1000 next to elemRate. Now you'll always one shot bats but it won't affect the boss battle. But be warned this will affect new games too. I suggest you make a back up of the file beforehand.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Missed this.

Ah I think if I went the Mass Effect route it would be very half assed. I'd say it's best to design games around that idea if you are going to do that. But some characters may return. Even some from the prototype interactive novel I did back in the day.

And yes I think some people didn't explore the game much. I explained many things people are asking here on my Patreon post . And like I said there I'm a lone dev who has to do playtests by myself and that works for bugs but not usually for balance. It's easy to make the maps consist of 4, even 3 mobs or reduce their stats. But it's just not possible to get that balance perfect on first release and working alone.

In the meantime I'll give you this: Go to the plugins folder and open CG_Combat file with an editor. Then go to line 31 and add +1000 next to elemRate. Now you'll always one shot bats but it won't affect the boss battle. But be warned this will affect new games too. I suggest you make a back up of the file beforehand.
I hope you improve battles in the future im not a fan of rouge likes a game similar to this dead cells at least lets you keep some perks idk i dont know the genere in general its a testiment how much i like your writing that i drudge through the impossible combat

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Missed this.

Thanks for the reply! And of course it's much to expect the game to be balanced from the get-go - I only proposed the shortening of the fighting animations as a suggestion to make the bat-fighting a bit less grind-ish for other players, as I myself have already finished the first update both on the submissive route and by defeating Syllene.

When it comes to no references to the specific ending of MotF, that's fully understandable and I was more asking out of curiosity (loved the reference to going the "mass effect way" - I remember ME2 and 3 could scan for your past saves, but if they didn't find any they gave you a kind of immersion-breaking questionnaire of all the important choices Sheperd ever made, and I guess my idea kinda sounded like that... :LOL:) - I'll still enjoy any narrative you write in the Qyrator universe, and knowing that some characters might reappear, but not which, makes me even more excited about and interested in future updates! (I will probably join your patreon again as well - I quit after 2 or 3 months in the period of inactivity to support other devs, but told you in the last pm on patreon that I'd support you again when you return and I intend keep that promise)

Oh, and also, as an important note for bugfixing, I concur with what Croaa was saying about MC's name always resetting to Cherun when Penhow first revives you in the aftermath of the prologue battle - I used a custom name for my MC and exactly the same thing happened, but forgot to report it on my original post.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
it's a great but i didnt get your time goals of updates. like you aim to one in half a year. Or did i get smth wrong? Not asking for ETA of next though.