• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Mitewow collection [2022-09-13] [ミテヲ]

gemie

Feb 2, 2021
Then make a mirror

Not sure why they would need to though, the stuff on kemono hardly ever gets removed

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Not sure why they would need to though, the stuff on kemono hardly ever gets removed
1. I don't wanna give Kemono too much attention after their Patreon Importer got taken down temporarily because of it.
2. Never assume Kemono will be their forever (looked at Yiff.party & Nopy). I learn that the hard way after missing out on stuff. So grab everything you can from their if you have the opportunity and mirror them into may leak sites.

Mar 10, 2021
1. I don't wanna give Kemono too much attention after their Patreon Importer got taken down temporarily because of it.
2. Never assume Kemono will be their forever (looked at Yiff.party & Nopy). I learn that the hard way after missing out on stuff. So grab everything you can from their if you have the opportunity and mirror them into may leak sites.
Just download bruh

• Angry
Reactions: RGZ34 and ReichLoli

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
There was no question.
If you're that worried about mirrors (and I'm not saying you shouldn't be) then make some of your own.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Not every individuals is gonna to make mirrors. They either gonna to hoard the content for themselves or delete certain content they like and leak 40% of it. "Just download" is a individual perspective and not taken into account that not everyone isn't gonna to leak content they pay for/dedicate their time mirroring certain content. I would, doesn't mean everyone else who pay for the certain paywall content I missing out on would.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance for the gofile link for Set 1 to get re-uploaded? Says it doesn't exist. And 5 gigs is a heck of a download for anon and mix. NOPY doesn't exist anymore.
And any chance for sets 2 and 3 to get a gofile link?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Any chance for the gofile link for Set 1 to get re-uploaded? Says it doesn't exist. And 5 gigs is a heck of a download for anon and mix. NOPY doesn't exist anymore.
And any chance for sets 2 and 3 to get a gofile link?
I'll see what I can do. I might be able to get a gofile link for Sets 1 and 2, but I won't for set 3.

Reactions: ssj782

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Links Updated.
Links Updated.gif
Added Gofile to Sets 1, 2 & 3

Thank you for your patience!

Last edited: