VN Ren'Py Completed Mizuchi [v1.0] [Aikasa]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
I'm not quite sure what gender Jinhai is. Different sources talked about it both as a male and as a female. Does anyone know the truth?

Seelenmord

Mar 8, 2019
I'm not quite sure what gender Jinhai is. Different sources talked about it both as a male and as a female. Does anyone know the truth?
Jinhai is always designated or addressed as a woman in the game.
But I see, why you maybe are unsure.
In some of the pictures she surely looks like a man, most notably the first one, where she fights against Ai.
Well, that was at least my impression.
I also firstly thought, that she is man. ^^"

I just went through and redid my options now, see below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the true ending called as "Future" in the game?
Because, I already got 2 times the future end, after I exactly followed your choice of options.

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
Jinhai is always designated or addressed as a woman in the game.
But I see, why you maybe are unsure.
In some of the pictures she surely looks like a man, most notably the first one, where she fights against Ai.
Well, that was at least my impression.
I also firstly thought, that she is man. ^^"
Oh, yes, just then I just started to pass and just stopped at the battle with Ai. MС, which is interesting, also considered her a man until she herself told the truth. However, in this situation, the masculine woman is much better than the effeminate bugger whom her fiancé is.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Is the true ending called as "Future" in the game?
Because, I already got 2 times the future end, after I exactly followed your choice of options.
Yes, the true route is "Future".

On all the other endings it says that the true ending awaits, it doesn't on this one.

Yami Tenshi Zero

Oct 31, 2019
I don't think you need to do any other ending first in order to get the true ending since I got future on my first time but I've run through it a couple of times and I think I got all the endings but I still have some missing things in the gallery.

I got "Future" - which I think is the True ending.

"Stasis" which is Ai's ending but not the true ending?

"Sacrifice" which is Jinhai's ending

""Journey to the West" which was the friendship ending.

What else am I missing?

Apr 4, 2019
WEll, at first I got the stasis ending and was kinda dissapointed, then I got the Future ending and thats an pretty awesome one.

Ai is awesome.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I admit I did get annoyed with the MC quite a bit.

I hate whiny people especially when they are whining about decisions they made, it rubs me the wrong way. The constant whining to go home ... when people there want her dead ... annoyed me to no end.

The romance parts were great, Ai and Jinhai were fantastic but the MC was hit and miss for me.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
I don't think you need to do any other ending first in order to get the true ending since I got future on my first time but I've run through it a couple of times and I think I got all the endings but I still have some missing things in the gallery.

I got "Future" - which I think is the True ending.

"Stasis" which is Ai's ending but not the true ending?

"Sacrifice" which is Jinhai's ending

""Journey to the West" which was the friendship ending.

What else am I missing?
Family

Reactions: Yami Tenshi Zero

BearyTeddie

May 6, 2020
I loved this VN, and Ai was a lovely character. I'm really looking forward to Aikasa's next game with a lesbian Red Riding Hood and Robin Hood!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote