Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
there is no NTR in game right now BUT in future there will be however Easily avoidable

you are talking about the above line mentioned in game OP and i am not sure why you are having hard time understanding it.... there is no NTR in game right now ... and since NTR is a huge niche we plan to add stories with it in future but you dont have to play those it says right there EASILY AVOIDABLE
Haha, well the banner was a huge giveaway to what you liked anyway, plus having looked at the past game you did. Ignored.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
there is no NTR in game right now BUT in future there will be however Easily avoidable

you are talking about the above line mentioned in game OP and i am not sure why you are having hard time understanding it.... there is no NTR in game right now ... and since NTR is a huge niche we plan to add stories with it in future but you dont have to play those it says right there EASILY AVOIDABLE
That banner isnt giving you any favor XD you better change it or you gonna have a lot of headaches for it XD

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
i have been working on the game content as artist from last 6-7 months non stop which is why we have 9gb size of content in the game

since the game was released we didnt had much support because i am not a very well known dev and also i dont have friends but i knew if i keep adding content sooner or later game is going to get noticed ...

so i am still focused on adding more content and making the game bigger and different from other games

i understand your Anger that you dont want to play NTR content ... and like i said you dont have to its not forced on you ... you can just skip that NPC

criticism is always wellcome and it help us get better ... but shouting IGNORED and making up BS about what will happen in future of the game is just wrong

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
i have been working on the game content as artist from last 6-7 months non stop which is why we have 9gb size of content in the game

since the game was released we didnt had much support because i am not a very well known dev and also i dont have friends but i knew if i keep adding content sooner or later game is going to get noticed ...

so i am still focused on adding more content and making the game bigger and different from other games

i understand your Anger that you dont want to play NTR content ... and like i said you dont have to its not forced on you ... you can just skip that NPC

criticism is always wellcome and it help us get better ... but shouting IGNORED and making up BS about what will happen in future of the game is just wrong
tbf, it's hard to ignore the bull in the room when it's right in front of you, first page, looking at you in the eyes.
Like, man, seriously, that banner is doing you no favors lmao.

I'm a "if it's optional, it's fine" although I would rather rrase them from existence, especially some QoS hoe.
But plenty of players that want an harem game do NOT want to fund a game that would put time and resources into content they genuinely hate.
Like, imagine one becomes a donor today expecting harem content, and next month you drop an update with more BBC lmao.

Last edited:

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
tbf, it's hard to ignore the bull in the room when it's right in front of you, first page, looking at you in the eyes.
Like, man, seriously, that banner is doing you no favors lmao.

I'm a "if it's optional, it's fine" although I would rather rrase them from existence, especially some QoS hoe.
But plenty of players that want an harem game do NOT want to fund a game that would put time and resources into content they genuinely hate.
Like, imagine one becomes a donor today expecting harem content, and next month you drop an update with more BBC lmao.

see you have not played the game yet...
the guy/girl in OP banner is unrelated to MC he is spying on them and ends up fucking the girl later in story >_>

and yes patreon/supporters steer which content should drop first ...

currently i have posted on patreon that i am working on pregnancy system for the game that will probably consume next 1 or 2 updates

JorgusGDA

Jan 7, 2021

hey Dev. let me just clarify a few things about us harem crowd. we hate ntr, sharing, swinging, MMF in any form, doesent matter if its avoidable or not. we also dislike voyeurism. you say that we will be able to fuck the blonde from the banner later in the story. i mean, why? you say she is not an LI, and I personally dont want to be BBCs sloppy seconds (i have no problem hearing about my girls past sexual experience, i just hate to see it) and if she is not an LI whats the point? I personally support 5 devs on patreon and substar - they dont have any type of hated tags present, and I trust them not to add them later. i will never support a dev that does the hated tags, even avoidable. by adding ntr you get rid of harem crowd - firstly because we hate this, secondly by adding content we hate you have less time to do content we like and we get less of it. harem and ntr never mix well, i dont know of any game that had success at least. you should just pick the target audience you want - be it harem or ntr, there is no middle ground. all right, rant over. Anyway, respect to you for doing the game nonetheless, the quality is good and i know it takes time talent and dedication to create what you did. Shame your game is not for me. maybe ill be back in a year to see how it fares. good luck

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
see you have not played the game yet...
the guy/girl in OP banner is unrelated to MC he is spying on them and ends up fucking the girl later in story >_>

and yes patreon/supporters steer which content should drop first ...

currently i have posted on patreon that i am working on pregnancy system for the game that will probably consume next 1 or 2 updates
I did play it, I'm one of the people supporting your choice of making optional, avoidable content bro.
I'm giving you a piece of advice over the publicity part.
And yeah, I left a comment on how I'm ok with just fucking the chick later (as long as MC doesn't have to be a doormat to get a side-chick, QoS material)

brwxisme

May 24, 2020
game crashes everytime after the sex scene, the one you get for talking with the thug for the first time.
did an update on 1.7
before :
after sherry scene (Big texture load)
> load crime alley (also big texture load)

after :
after sherry scene (Big texture load)
> go to world map, (small texture load)

hope this helps

Reactions: DrFree

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

I like NTR. Fuck the haters. NTR is one of the most popular themes in h-games.

Barcbuckets

Apr 5, 2018
hey Dev. let me just clarify a few things about us harem crowd. we hate ntr, sharing, swinging, MMF in any form, doesent matter if its avoidable or not. we also dislike voyeurism. you say that we will be able to fuck the blonde from the banner later in the story. i mean, why? you say she is not an LI, and I personally dont want to be BBCs sloppy seconds (i have no problem hearing about my girls past sexual experience, i just hate to see it) and if she is not an LI whats the point? I personally support 5 devs on patreon and substar - they dont have any type of hated tags present, and I trust them not to add them later. i will never support a dev that does the hated tags, even avoidable. by adding ntr you get rid of harem crowd - firstly because we hate this, secondly by adding content we hate you have less time to do content we like and we get less of it. harem and ntr never mix well, i dont know of any game that had success at least. you should just pick the target audience you want - be it harem or ntr, there is no middle ground. all right, rant over. Anyway, respect to you for doing the game nonetheless, the quality is good and i know it takes time talent and dedication to create what you did. Shame your game is not for me. maybe ill be back in a year to see how it fares. good luck
bruh said all this just to say he cant handle seeing other people have sex in a game

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
How much pathetic does one have to be that they have to inform everyone they are ingnoring something rather than just simply doing it.
It's the same every time with these guys, they are so thin-skinned they baulk at anything they perceive as a threat to their masculinity. What they don't realise is that this makes them bigger betas than anyone else. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Reactions: nada_nix
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes