MMD discussion/sharing

SuperFedzio

Apr 8, 2020
it gives me an error when i try to extract file :(
- in a few h should be 21 up, right now finishing uping 20.
Also on bunkr, I can up files up to 2Gb, so not even a full 2GB. It forces me to make an archive and part it to less than 1,7GB or so... Also the site forces a random letters to files names.
So in short, if there are files in parts, example part1asgrag then part2arhua, then just delete the random letters after part1, part2 etc. Then You can normally extract file. Hope I write readable xD

Edit: Done uping files, they'll be on pixel for 2 months at lest from now on~

Last edited:

elfuhrerino

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone knows the deal with ?

Dude went radio silent a couple years ago on Patreon, Discord and Subscribestar, only to sporadically post something in his YouTube channel (which has been nuked some months ago).

He's not completely gone since he reposts stuff on Twitter, but the content making is completely halted.
Did he just gave up? Retired?

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020
Dude went radio silent a couple years ago on Patreon, Discord and Subscribestar, only to sporadically post something in his YouTube channel (which has been nuked some months ago).

He's not completely gone since he reposts stuff on Twitter, but the content making is completely halted.
Did he just gave up? Retired?
He occasionally uploads videos on his discord server, which can be accessed through a Subscribestar subscription. More recently, a torrent was posted in this thread that contains all of his work, including those few videos made in 2023

elfuhrerino

Apr 19, 2018
He occasionally uploads videos on his discord server, which can be accessed through a Subscribestar subscription. More recently, a torrent was posted in this thread that contains all of his work, including those few videos made in 2023
My bad, just checked the Kemono Subscribestar discord and there were indeed new, recent videos, just under the 1080p tab instead of the 2k, which I never checked out.
Oh well...

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023

May I ask who has his compilation album. He has published 52 works. But he has released 100 works.

Reactions: tyljirey

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I don't know why so many creators don't comply with the original body shape.
If someone approves of changing the body shape, I would like to hear their opinion.
I used to think stuff like the above quoted was pure nonsense but over time I've come to see the point. For example, why even use Rushia if you're going to give her big tits ? a big part of her character was being flat and changing that ruins part of what made her her. Also for instance, when some moron(s) use Sona but have her speaking [/facepalm]. Stuff like that.

I'm not saying models/characters have to be 100% accurate but what's the point of using a certain character if you're going to change her into the opposite ? in some niche cases it can work. Futa is a prime example of it. However even in futanari stuff the characters , aside from being a futa, still tend to follow the style of the original. It's not about changing one or more things but rather missing the whole point of a character. Anyway I agree with you, is what I'm saying.