MMD discussion/sharing

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone have HD or 4K version of this oldie?

I know there's a 000MMD magnet way back in the thread, but I don't want to download all of it

NewPerson3

Sep 17, 2022

I know there's a 000MMD magnet way back in the thread, but I don't want to download all of it
I'm curious too now since I seem to have lost it at some point, not sure how. Found the non-nude version and threw in another version while I was at it, but didn't have the exact one you're looking for.

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022

I'm curious too now since I seem to have lost it at some point, not sure how. Found the non-nude version and threw in another version while I was at it, but didn't have the exact one you're looking for.

I found all three twitter deleted otoshidama mister in my harddrives, enjoy

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
i noticed that recent mmd works usually have the dance & sex separated instead of being integrated as part of the dance like older types of mmd... why? is this the trend now? i honestly prefer the old ways :(

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
If there's still any insect degenerates like me following this thread, here's some new insect videos
from OneHundredSeven

from Ryo86

from Pikoze

from でぼん / debon by the way anyone know who the girl is in this video? I'm not too familiar with Azur Lane

from da-su be-da

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Add to the list
from mokemokebox
from Tsukimi69

By the way, it's much easier to find such works now that iwara has tags.
Ah yeah, I know those. I was mostly focusing on videos released in the past 10 days or so. Yeah it's easier to find works now with the new tagging system but also creators have to add those tags to the video in the first place. I noticed some of them don't tag their videos and there's no way for regular users to suggest tags except by directly messaging the creator or telling an admin to add the appropriate tag. I'm too lazy to do that, though :whistle:

When that happens, you can find some untagged insect videos using other key words like 昆虫, 虫 or 蟲姦

Reactions: Worms21 and ajakala
Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone share any of nyanyaommd's genshin vids? Saw the ones on iwara but a few of them say that it is not the full version, only avaiable on his patreon? Looking specifically for full version of this one: