MMD discussion/sharing

XGaboX

Oct 12, 2017
Someone have this 7pupu limited video?
水原千鶴 - Nice Body【彼女、お借りします】4k SEX版&SEX 全裸版(限定視頻Limited Video)

Quaccer

Jul 3, 2023
I downloaded the vid from tracebox 's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the title was recovered from his deleted FC2 work
I share the vid
wait do you have any more of tracebox's old stuffs? Specifically that one unfinished Lamy video

Ommke

Mar 6, 2020
Does any1 have a complete collection of including latest works?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah bro very useful......
img.png
The search function on this site doesn't always work properly. Just telling people "durrr just use the search function" or posting an image of the search button like a snarky smartass isn't helpful because the search might glitch out and not give you any results. And yes there are a few videos from Kemkem sprinkled throughout this thread but only a few. The guy was asking for a complete collection.

Does any1 have a complete collection of including latest works?
Nobody has posted a complete collection of kemkem so far. There are only a few videos scattered in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: RGZ34 and Libido666

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020
The search function on this site doesn't always work properly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if search doesn't work for someone, am I the one to blame? No.
Instead of a person waiting for a hero who will personally download the entire collection for him, I told him where he can find links to all the works of kemkem

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if search doesn't work for someone, am I the one to blame? No.
Instead of a person waiting for a hero who will personally download the entire collection for him, I told him where he can find links to all the works of kemkem
And like I said in the other part of my comment, there's only a few videos here. It's not "all works of kemkem" like you say. The guy has dozens of videos, maybe 100+ that he released over the years. Those videos in the search results are the new videos with a few variants of the same video. It does not include all the vocaloid sex stuff he deleted since last year. KemKem has been animating for a very long time but he nuked a lot of his content some time ago. The videos posted here are not even a quarter of his complete collection.

Last edited:

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
wait do you have any more of tracebox's old stuffs? Specifically that one unfinished Lamy video
I have his works from FC2, but most of the stuffs are 340p low-quality
Is Lamy the hololive vtuber Yukihana? I have no idea that he made this one

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 2782920
Before you say something, you should make sure that your words are true. I know it's harder than calling someone "snarky smartass", but it's still worth a try.
Looking through that collection on the DrEzal thread, it only contains the stuff from 2020 to 2023. So it's still not every single video but alright, I'll concede there's more than a few videos here on this site, but not in this particular thread.
To anyone curious whose search function is also bugged, here's the direct link
https://f95zone.to/threads/drezal-collection-patreon-drezal.31933/post-8477725
Anyone interested should download the videos before moderators notice and delete it for being off-topic

Last edited:

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020
Looking through that collection on the DrEzal thread, it only contains the stuff from 2020 to 2023. So it's still not every single video but alright, I'll concede there's more than a few videos here on this site, but not in this particular thread.
It's hard for me to figure out what video you're talking about. Judging by the pages on the kemono, the collection starts with the first video and all subsequent ones are on the site, just need to use the search.
In addition, I am glad that there are still people who can admit that they were wrong about something. I appreciate it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
It's hard for me to figure out what video you're talking about. Judging by the pages on the kemono, the collection starts with the first video and all subsequent ones are on the site, just need to use the search.
In addition, I am glad that there are still people who can admit that they were wrong about something. I appreciate it :)
Sorry if I seemed rude earlier, the summer heat is really getting to me now. As for the videos I'm talking about, it's a bit hard to find them these days because KemKem nuked everything some time ago and he DMCA or copyright struck a lot of sites that had his older videos from years ago. I'm not sure why.

The videos I'm talking about don't appear on Kemono because they were not on Fantia or any paid service, they were made for free and uploaded on Iwara or other sites. Some of them were also uncensored. He also didn't use the reskinned models he uses now. I think some of the older ones were in some archive torrents on nyaa.si.

I could be wrong and it might simply be another animator who has the same style as KemKem but I think it was KemKem. I don't know many other creators with a similar style to KemKem, except maybe Shiron but he focuses more on dancing videos.

ikko

Feb 14, 2020
I love this bondage costume. If there is only costume version "without undressing", could someone please upload?