MMD discussion/sharing

NewPerson3

Sep 17, 2022
How come I rarely see their stuff on Iwara now
000MMD still posts on Iwara. They've been pretty consistent the past couple years usually 1-2 videos a month with a few occasional month breaks. Most of their videos are patreon to begin with. As the other person pointed out, Iwara is often used as just advertising for Patreon or other sites, so you don't normally get all the creator's videos on there.

That said, their youtube/fantia/iwara uploads are unique from patreon and are variations of each other instead, being non-nude/low-angle/R18 respectively. Their public upload for October is quite late this time around, so that might be why it feels like they haven't posted on Iwara recently. It's possible they aren't uploading this month and I just missed that announcement though

• Thinking Face
Reactions: radiojoe

rakugaki

Feb 8, 2022
It seems that the megalink does not have a password listed.
I registered on two sites and downloaded it.

In the future, I will upload works that I personally think are good.
Anything on the latest works?

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone have the image set from ? I believe it's in his .
Videos from August, September or October would be appreciated as well.

Previously shared Kodoki works: , , . (Note that the first link is missing .)

Since I like to also share when I make requests here is . It's great you guys will like it.

Last edited:

FuRoda

May 15, 2018
Anyone have Faucet Face's archive link for this month?

@Paul

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Yandev is a unique scenario in which he had the money, he had the time, he even had all the resources in the world when he got the support of a big company. But his own pride and sloth ruined his chances.
Could he have finished the game in the decade or so? Absolutely.
Could he have better spent his time and not spend it wanking and grooming children? For sure.
But as it stands Yandev remains a lesson on what not to do for anyone pursuing creative passions. Seeking monetization is fine, but as soon as you take a cent from anyone's wallet you must be willing to follow through with your promises. That's the trust built between the creator and the consumer.
Sure but aren't you just agreeing with me here? I agree that content creators want to get paid and in most cases that is totally reasonable. I'm just saying not all cases and thus; Sometimes yes/sometimes no, depends on the creator.

I know yandev is a pretty extreme case but I was using him specifically to illustrate my point. If you're still not on board then we can just amicably agree to disagree then. It's cool.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Sure but aren't you just agreeing with me here? I agree that content creators want to get paid and in most cases that is totally reasonable. I'm just saying not all cases and thus; Sometimes yes/sometimes no, depends on the creator.
When I saw that the guy was butchering the pronunciation of his own game that made me suspicious.

Allcraft_

Sep 1, 2021
Can someone pls upload all sex movies in from and upload it somewhere because Mega has this 5GB transfer limit and I used them already.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Is anyone have BAIMI丶白米 MMD Video "爱莉希雅Rainbow - A" but dance only without sex? the link is totally ded in Kemono

Can someone pls upload all sex movies in from and upload it somewhere because Mega has this 5GB transfer limit and I used them already.
How bout just what a few hours dude lmao

Reactions: REIKAMISHI