MMD discussion/sharing

flatinosum08

Jun 17, 2017
His animations aren't that great on a technical level but I like the scenarios and voice acting.
Yeah, I'm not really aware of the apps being used but I saw some of the assets in the scenario being used by other authors. The voice acting really just sets it apart because they get into the character's personality as well.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah, I'm not really aware of the apps being used but I saw some of the assets in the scenario being used by other authors. The voice acting really just sets it apart because they get into the character's personality as well.
He's able to churn out these videos so fast because he uses premade Koikatsu animations. It's a lot easier than hand animating everything but it has no personality.

Ericrius

Jun 16, 2022
anyone knows how to access
はにわの箱庭 (コイカツ・ダンスクラブはにわ) 's works?
is his page but it seems like the kemono posts do not contain his full works but rather samples only, and most mega links are down as well

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
All ブラン's video featuring Hololive models had been deleted due to copyright issues.
Fuck Cover.
WTF? I had it on good authority that cover corp would not issue takedowns for that kind of thing.

Something really bad must have happened for this to change this way. I don't keep up with that anymore but I know for a fact that they explicitly didn't care not long ago. Damn.

Jan 4, 2018
Found a post on southplus for a partial collection of nyanyao's work. Can anyone understand if this post tells what it contains?

Looking for two of his older works not available on kemono

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
WTF? I had it on good authority that cover corp would not issue takedowns for that kind of thing.

Something really bad must have happened for this to change this way. I don't keep up with that anymore but I know for a fact that they explicitly didn't care not long ago. Damn.
Imo
i think they only take down the one that uses modified official model from Cover,
and the one that custom made from scratch should be fine.

however, people are already afraid about ban news and immediately deleted their post even tho they arent part of cover's ban wave

• Sad
Reactions: radiojoe

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
damn that fucking sucks man, that means can only get the old one's VIA Kemono up until his page stop getting updated so that's over 5 months worth missing. :(
But his patreon on kemono is updated until 16-oct-2023 plus the hololive videos are still up

3451629tony

Mar 9, 2018

There are two broken vids (Recreate Minus8 parody & Chocolate Cream)
so I would be gratefull if someone could share the complete ones.

Thanks to 3451629ton! I updated above link with all videos.
Only "Recreate Minus8 parody" and "Chocolate Cream" from Trianimation

Last edited: