MMD discussion/sharing

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
Sure but aren't you just agreeing with me here? I agree that content creators want to get paid and in most cases that is totally reasonable. I'm just saying not all cases and thus; Sometimes yes/sometimes no, depends on the creator.

I know yandev is a pretty extreme case but I was using him specifically to illustrate my point. If you're still not on board then we can just amicably agree to disagree then. It's cool.
I don't think anyone is arguing that just anyone should be paid just because they're a creator. As always, people vote with their money. The thing that you want to stay around you should pay for. Clearly there were enough people who were willing to keep Yandev around whether people think he deserved it or not. If we want to keep our coomer video creators alive, people need to be willing to sacrifice something. Either a shekel or a life, and that life more often than not is the creator. If you have a favorite creator and use their content to squeeze one out, give them the dollar they're owed. Even if you only want one video from them and not their entire library just sub for one month and unsub the next, simple as. The quality animator is not equal to Yandev. No one is saying to support more Yandevs here I'm pretty sure.

TFK23

Mar 7, 2022
Anyone have the image set from ? I believe it's in his .
Videos from August, September or October would be appreciated as well.

Previously shared Kodoki works: , , . (Note that the first link is missing .)

Since I like to also share when I make requests here is . It's great you guys will like it.
August Works

ashikoshoko

Jan 11, 2020
Anyone have the image set from ? I believe it's in his .
Videos from August, September or October would be appreciated as well.

Previously shared Kodoki works: , , . (Note that the first link is missing .)

Since I like to also share when I make requests here is . It's great you guys will like it.
Is it just me or pixeldrain is slowing download? I can't download Assdepik Kafka at all

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know nyanyaoMMD's Mega Password?
It seems to be updating well, but I have no Idea what the password is...:(
Someone requested the Silver Wolf Magic Bomb one last month. I bought it but turns out it has weird fetish content in it that wasn't in the preview. He puts the decryption code in the caption below the image. Patreon is weird so in order to actually copy it you have to hold the mouse button and press ctrl+c at the same time. It was really annoying.

Here's

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2022
Someone requested the Silver Wolf Magic Bomb one last month. I bought it but turns out it has weird fetish content in it that wasn't in the preview. He puts the decryption code in the caption below the image. Patreon is weird so in order to actually copy it you have to hold the mouse button and press ctrl+c at the same time to copy it. It was really annoying.

So what is the password ?

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Someone requested the Silver Wolf Magic Bomb one last month. I bought it but turns out it has weird fetish content in it that wasn't in the preview. He puts the decryption code in the caption below the image. Patreon is weird so in order to actually copy it you have to hold the mouse button and press ctrl+c at the same time to copy it. It was really annoying.

only with sex maybe

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone got the full versions of these two vids from nyanyao? No postings on Kemono for these two:

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019

Here's
Can you please share Helltaker Dance both Genshin versions? I am sorry if these have already been shared here. I could not find them in this thread. TIA