MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Does anyone still have sex videos of Aquinas? He had a sex couple of them, it seems?

Well, or can someone upload the hottest videos from him?Before 2022.05
I just started collecting videos not long ago
Previously, I was content with purely iwara, but there seem to be too many versions with a big hint of patreon or similar paid platforms
He has no sexual works. He only has sexy dance dramas. Maybe there will be more in the future? But I have never seen any sex works until he released his works. So I don’t pay much attention to him. After all, what I want to see is sex. good work.

amomomo

Jul 19, 2023
Does anyone have MAGICAL PANGPANG?
I've been really curious about this lately.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
Well, a copy of the patreon on kemono is a collection of only public versions of the video
So you mean the discord has versions of his videos that his Patreon, Fantia or Iwara doesn't have? And you're looking for the versions of his videos that can only be found on discord?

loliluka

May 9, 2022
(No new content just compiling everything I know here)
MMD artist Citrus (aka negiorange/citrus0003)

(twitter, iwara, and pixiv pages linked on fantia)
I became a fan and got several 500 yen tier videos which i'll sort here by character
(also which I accidentally uploaded logged out)
(and Yuzuki yukari)

Could link to what video belongs to which post if necessary. Only approximately 5 posts by this artist remain unuploaded as of now. I'm waiting to see which new series will be posted at the end of the month before I continue support. You can help me out by backing up the videos to a more permanent format then pixel drain, or in case Kemono goes down. There is also several unuploaded story/sample videos for free plans on Fantia which I won't bother with.
That is all, thank you!

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
He has no sexual works. He only has sexy dance dramas. Maybe there will be more in the future? But I have never seen any sex works until he released his works. So I don’t pay much attention to him. After all, what I want to see is sex. good work.
He had 1 video exactly like this
I can find the public version on Iwara
But there must be alternatives
And maybe something in 2018 or 2019 when he just started posting videos
But in 18 or 19, if there were any, then only in additional version
So you mean the discord has versions of his videos that his Patreon, Fantia or Iwara doesn't have? And you're looking for the versions of his videos that can only be found on discord?
Fantia censored+japanese language only subtitle
Which almost devalues what is available there.
Besides, they don’t have what I probably need.
Iwara only public versions like patreon without access to discord

Discord on Kemono, all the links there are dead
Only versions public

If someone would share everything they have from the beginning of their career until 2022.05 inclusive
I think that everyone would find what they need
We are, of course, talking about all the options that the author made during this time

Last edited:

May 2, 2023
Please if anyone have these 2 videos in 1080p or 2k or 4k:

-舞啪/泳裝琪亞娜 ( Dance/Swimsuit kiana) by author sunfish

-BAAM - Silver Wolf Segs by author Kotarou3990

These are the most recent videos of the 2 authors. Unfortunately I can't post any link as it's only my second post but I'll be really grateful if someone can share these with me.
你找到了舞啪/泳裝琪亞娜 ( Dance/Swimsuit kiana)了吗

Nov 3, 2019
Anyone has these videos of the author?Would be Thankful for sharing!

bord333

May 24, 2020
Anyone have the stuff at the bottom of this Nekokoneri post? its been pretty dry lately