MMD discussion/sharing

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
He had 1 video exactly like this
I can find the public version on Iwara
Can you link it so I can check it out? Check this page. If it was ever uploaded to his iwara you will be able to find at least the title of the works. Then you can try to find them elsewhere.

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
Can you link it so I can check it out? Check this page. If it was ever uploaded to his iwara you will be able to find at least the title of the works. Then you can try to find them elsewhere.

Also available on iwara

Not sure but I think he hired a voice actress for these videos
Well, in general, I wouldn’t refuse a full pack from the beginning of my career until 2022-05 inclusive
But of course this is possible

Last edited:

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
He had 1 video exactly like this
I can find the public version on Iwara
But there must be alternatives
And maybe something in 2018 or 2019 when he just started posting videos
But in 18 or 19, if there were any, then only in additional version

Fantia censored+japanese language only subtitle
Which almost devalues what is available there.
Besides, they don’t have what I probably need.
Iwara only public versions like patreon without access to discord

Discord on Kemono, all the links there are dead
Only versions public

If someone would share everything they have from the beginning of their career until 2022.05 inclusive
I think that everyone would find what they need
We are, of course, talking about all the options that the author made during this time
Basically there is just one sex video with different girls and outfit, Mash and Yui Kotegawa. It's called after event. In 2019 he released a video where Yui is hypnotized doing a hand job, footjob and some random rubbed her pussy with his dick but not actual penetrative sex. These videos are on iwara, the last video that I mentioned has a english version on patreon.
Now about Aquinas discord, it's the same content as fantia but uncensored with English subs. Different versions mean a bonus version which the girl remove more pieces of clothes in a sexy way and adds no pubic hair version.
So there is no hidden sex videos or whatever, Aquinas doesn't focus on that, he likes to make sexy teasing girls in embarrassing situations while they're a dancing.

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
Basically there is just one sex video with different girls and outfit,
Well I'm happy with his style

It’s just that the bonus version most often suits me better than the public version
Yes, and pubic hair versions, it seems to me + and they are only in bonus versions

In general, I just wanted to collect what I could from old videos.
But if it doesn't shine I'll accept it

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021

Also available on iwara

Not sure but I think he hired a voice actress for these videos
Well, in general, I wouldn’t refuse a full pack from the beginning of my career until 2022-05 inclusive
But of course this is possible
I have the Eng Sub Version if some1 is interested
for all 3 Versions (the KanColle - Shimakaze Bunny has no VA)

Jun 23, 2020
AquiNas should do more sex dance stuff combined with his exhibitionism scenarios. Move into that space Shantianxiaozhi and 相位土豆 were in.

Reactions: LZorro93

eeeeeeeenjoy

Jul 16, 2020

There are two broken vids (Recreate Minus8 parody & Chocolate Cream)
so I would be gratefull if someone could share the complete ones.

Thanks to 3451629ton! I updated above link with all videos.
can u reupload? ty

Last edited: