MMD discussion/sharing

Caleb_belac

May 8, 2020
Does anyone have a collection of "MMD Murz"
This was posted a while ago but most of the videos are currupt or cant be downloaded / watched. Or if anyone else can download from here.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone have a collection of "MMD Murz"
This was posted a while ago but most of the videos are currupt or cant be downloaded / watched. Or if anyone else can download from here.

The downloads tend to fail if you try downloading too many things at once. I'm having the same issue trying to download everything. As far as I can tell all the files are fine.
Edit: Actually some of the files won't download for me either. The broken links are Full 5,6,7,8,14,17,20,21.
Edit edit: The ones that didn't work are working for me now.

Last edited:

Caleb_belac

May 8, 2020

The downloads tend to fail if you try downloading too many things at once. I'm having the same issue trying to download everything. As far as I can tell all the files are fine.
Edit: Actually some of the files won't download for me either. The broken links are Full 5,6,7,8,14,17,20,21.
Have you tried Yelan X Lawachurl? that's the main one I would like. Since Ive got no idea what all the full ones are.

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
Have you tried Yelan X Lawachurl? that's the main one I would like. Since Ive got no idea what all the full ones are.
It might be that pinning service unpinned the link. I pinned the folder to my vps, so you can access the files now, and I will reup it to crust network later for longer storage.

Reactions: Caleb_belac