MMD discussion/sharing

GreyedGrandeur

Aug 27, 2023
Anyone have Adler777 Karyl videos. He removed the videos from Iwara a while ago and I think it's his patreon or fanbox now. Not the HMV thats still on Iwara.

Yany Laupoodd

Dec 23, 2019
Assdepik also uses Patreon Keys :eek::cry:

I don't know if these are two different Versions or Censored/Uncensored

But here he says something about " waifus with mask hilichurls for Diamond and Sapphire ! "
You got
The New AssDepik Animation Trailer looks Lit (Full +16min / 14.Nov.23)
AssDepik hilichurls-x-waifus full 16 minutes of hot Churling action has been released

Hrenit

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
I'm looking for movies
Especially the last "Family Moments" and "Bullying My Big Brother"

For some reason the videos stopped appearing on kemono :/
here's family moments:

as for bullying my big brother, there are 2 versions, the extreme and light version

light:

extreme:

---

Yeah I have no idea what happened on kemono either. I guess the guy leaking it got bored or something. But I stopped caring for leaks, so just take the videos. If you like them, feel free to support me to help me make more content.

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
here's family moments:

as for bullying my big brother, there are 2 versions, the extreme and light version

light:

extreme:

---

Yeah I have no idea what happened on kemono either. I guess the guy leaking it got bored or something. But I stopped caring for leaks, so just take the videos. If you like them, feel free to support me to help me make more content.
Disintermediation in real time.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
here's family moments:

light:

extreme:

---

nah, fanbox just got it security updated so fantia and fanbox arent leakable in kemono.

btw, love ur Family moments,
was hoping the mom would join the sister under the table.

but the assisted bj is *chef kiss*!

AquiNas - Kotegawa Yui, The Party Troll
speaking off sex vers,
theres another one like that which use mash model,
titled "bd85a2f8__MMD_水着マシュイベントアフター__アレな差分_"
but it have no voice and censored since its from fantia

Last edited:

Azazelsan

Jul 12, 2021
here's family moments:

light:

extreme:

---

here's family moments:

light:

extreme:

---

I know this probably sounds cheeky, but is there a chance you could share your future videos? For example, a month or two after the premiere?

Reactions: John__