MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
KK is not bad. In fact, his detailed model skin can be done very well.
for example

There are too many. There are endless examples. But there is no beginning. There is no end. The actions are basically the same. They cannot be done.
There is a beginning. There are changes in movements during sex. There is an ending and so on.
for example
bengugu
Forget Skyrim
Inwerwm
Author of Wait.
But a very important point is that it takes time to create scripts, actions, shots, etc.
And financial resources are a problem. So the authors I support can basically see pirated copies. But I still support it because I don’t want the creator to stop creating and go out to find a job because of financial problems.

The issue of KK author's fees is also here. The supporter effect is that the fewer people support it, the more expensive the fee will be. But they will only blame the piracy problem for the fewer supporters. They don't want to say whether there are too many same authors and similar works. Replacement The sex is too high. Supporters don’t have to support you. There are also other authors’ works that you can enjoy. After all, they are all the same, right?

But this involves another problem?
It’s time. Carefully created works take time. And KK authors only need to copy and paste a work in 7 days. And many people don’t like to wait. They just want to quickly vent their sexual desire.

I don’t deny the author of KK HS2 VAM. After all, there are authors with good intentions. It’s just that they are very rare.
My English is not good. I can only use translation. There may be some language problems. Please forgive me.

Last edited:

Trysnaf6

Mar 8, 2023
KK is not bad. In fact, his detailed model skin can be done very well.
for example

There are too many. There are endless examples. But there is no beginning. There is no end. The actions are basically the same. They cannot be done.
There is a beginning. There are changes in movements during sex. There is an ending and so on.
for example
bengugu
Forget Skyrim
Inwerwm
Author of Wait.
But a very important point is that it takes time to create scripts, actions, shots, etc.
And financial resources are a problem. So the authors I support can basically see pirated copies. But I still support it because I don’t want the creator to stop creating and go out to find a job because of financial problems.

The issue of KK author's fees is also here. The supporter effect is that the fewer people support it, the more expensive the fee will be. But they will only blame the piracy problem for the fewer supporters. They don't want to say whether there are too many same authors and similar works. Replacement The sex is too high. Supporters don’t have to support you. There are also other authors’ works that you can enjoy. After all, they are all the same, right?

But this involves another problem?
It’s time. Carefully created works take time. And KK authors only need to copy and paste a work in 7 days. And many people don’t like to wait. They just want to quickly vent their sexual desire.

I don’t deny the author of KK HS2 VAM. After all, there are authors with good intentions. It’s just that they are very rare.
My English is not good. I can only use translation. There may be some language problems. Please forgive me.
Does akira_brave777 use KK too? BTW, speaking of copy&paste stuffs, I feel like lately akira's works kinda fall into that hole too. The graphic's quality of his works are still top-notch, but lately the scenes and positions are way too samey consecutively. I mean, of course they are bound to repeat, and I don't mind the copy&paste, I just wish he would mix and match them like he used to do so well before that his works released in the same month feels unique enough individually instead of the same vanilla positions over and over again, but the fact that he no longer uses some more unique positions that have actually appeared in his earlier works limited the pools of options even more. I mean, he only ever use full nelson position once I think in his work, that is Keqing scene in Genshin remake video, which is weird, because it means he does have the option but somehow never use that popular position that much. Wish it's possible to give him feedbacks because he is my favourite creator, but then again, making himself open for comments seems to invite other kinds of problems for him too. Hoping he would go back to his early to mid last year's style. Also, what's up with the filter in his recent videos? Feels like way too sepia-ish.

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
Anyone has zombie_alone stuff? Preferably from past 4 months.

And also, do you guys know how many x-ray videos by Topu there are? I could only find like 5 so far. Any help is appreciated <3

bawuxueyuehua

Aug 3, 2023

This is a cobby's no clouth ver. I don't have xvideo red to download 720p.
Can anyone help me. Thank you!

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Anyone has zombie_alone stuff? Preferably from past 4 months.

And also, do you guys know how many x-ray videos by Topu there are? I could only find like 5 so far. Any help is appreciated <3

Join the supporters. He is free to the public. But he doesn't have a mosaic-free version.

As for number two. I don't know.

Reactions: FunkYou2

foo_123

Apr 9, 2019
Past links have been removed.
Does anyone have this by Shiron?
[2023/7/02]さとり こいし こころ SCREAM【東方】