MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Does akira_brave777 use KK too? BTW, speaking of copy&paste stuffs, I feel like lately akira's works kinda fall into that hole too. The graphic's quality of his works are still top-notch, but lately the scenes and positions are way too samey consecutively. I mean, of course they are bound to repeat, and I don't mind the copy&paste, I just wish he would mix and match them like he used to do so well before that his works released in the same month feels unique enough individually instead of the same vanilla positions over and over again, but the fact that he no longer uses some more unique positions that have actually appeared in his earlier works limited the pools of options even more. I mean, he only ever use full nelson position once I think in his work, that is Keqing scene in Genshin remake video, which is weird, because it means he does have the option but somehow never use that popular position that much. Wish it's possible to give him feedbacks because he is my favourite creator, but then again, making himself open for comments seems to invite other kinds of problems for him too. Hoping he would go back to his early to mid last year's style. Also, what's up with the filter in his recent videos? Feels like way too sepia-ish.
Yes, it is. But I'm not watching his work. In your opinion. He's very intentional about reassembling the scene in advance. And he puts the story into the work.

But KK doesn't create his own action scenes. That's where KK's ceiling is.
If he's not editing the action scenes himself. Otherwise it's a fixed short loop. But that takes time and a lot of material to edit and produce. And a lot of authors they don't necessarily know how to make scenes. Instead, they only use the scenes to edit their work...

Obviously akira_brave777 doesn't create his own action scenes.
So he has to keep reusing them to make up and create. Maybe he can buy or find other scenes and incorporate them into new works.
But if one is looking at the works of KK's authors. You'll notice that there are no new movements or new scenes.

restrict001

Aug 14, 2020
Sugokunemui's works in 2023
I have summarized it.
(All naked versions)
Please let me know if there are any omissions.

Missing
2023.07 ミクでトリコロール・エア・ライン
2023.07 リンで恋愛サーキュレーション (Only Fix Cam?)

2023.08 Iなんです (Only Fix Cam?)
2023.08 可愛くてごめん

2023.11 ゆかりさんで裏表ラバーズ
2023.11 ミクでキューピット

2023.12 ゆかりさんでSAY MY NAME (Just Post few hours ago)

----------------------------------------------------
These two files seems from
Chloe Cinema Nude
Fubuki Hibikase Nude

By the way, is any possible have cloth Ver?

Reactions: amomomo

Trysnaf6

Mar 8, 2023
Yes, it is. But I'm not watching his work. In your opinion. He's very intentional about reassembling the scene in advance. And he puts the story into the work.

But KK doesn't create his own action scenes. That's where KK's ceiling is.
If he's not editing the action scenes himself. Otherwise it's a fixed short loop. But that takes time and a lot of material to edit and produce. And a lot of authors they don't necessarily know how to make scenes. Instead, they only use the scenes to edit their work...

Obviously akira_brave777 doesn't create his own action scenes.
So he has to keep reusing them to make up and create. Maybe he can buy or find other scenes and incorporate them into new works.
But if one is looking at the works of KK's authors. You'll notice that there are no new movements or new scenes.
Thanks for the info. He definitely puts more effort into his works than most KK's creators, so hoping he can keeps his motivation to keep things fresh.

amomomo

Jul 19, 2023
制限001、投稿: 12538943、メンバー: 2730282 said:
ない
2023.07 ミクでトリコロール・エア・ライン
2023.07 リンで恋愛サーキュレーション (Only Fix Cam?)

2023.08 Iなんです (カメラを直すだけ?)
2023.08 かわいくてごめん

2023.11 ゆかりさんで裏表ラバーズ
2023.11 ミクでキューピット

2023.12 ゆかりさんでSAY MY NAME (数時間前に投稿したばかり)

-------------------------------------------------- --
これら 2 つのファイルは
クロエのシネマヌード
ひびかせフブキのヌード

ちなみに布Verはありますか?
[/引用]

詳しい説明ありがとうございます!
フォルダ分けしてるときにごちゃ混ぜになってしまったような気がします…。
iwara版はダウンロードしていません。