MMD discussion/sharing

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
So...what did you guys think of Bengugu's latest Inazuma Boom?

Personally, I'd hold that it is still way inferior to Inazuma Go(his magnum opus). Too many attempts on forcing wacky positions and shots on the hilichurls rather than the girls, who should have been the main focus. The beat sync with on-screen action was excellent as usual but it along with the song was still not as good as the one from Inazuma Go.

Thoughts? Agree or disagree, I would love to hear your opinions.
There were a few scenes in Inazuma Boom that I prefer over Go, particularly the first half and the raiden scene with the hilichurl on the guys shoulders, but there are some scenes in Go that I prefer over boom, such as the ones where miko is hanging onto the twin poles while getting fucked. Overall, I do disagree with the wacky positions, because I actually love quite a few of them, but I definitely do see where you're coming from with the shots and angles being weird at times. IMO, I would much like a remake of Go with the new models and graphics that Boom has, because as it stands I think that Go has better scenes and Boom has a better look. I personally might make an edit of the two where I edit on clips of one video to the other because I like the two for different reasons, but I think that Boom IS a bit better than Go. That remains to be seen though, their most recent patreon post mentions they might make another version since they think it could be better. There's also plans of scenes that weren't added to Boom that they might add to the Plus version, so I'll leave my final decision for then.

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone have nyanyao full version of KKVMD Time Line】Genshin 旅人たちの日常(稲妻編) , the lightning one with ayaka. Or can anyone tell me if there is a longer version of this, as cannot find single video on patreon/fantia, just the one on iwara

nebula_monkey

Jun 6, 2022
Does anyone have nyanyao full version of KKVMD Time Line】Genshin 旅人たちの日常(稲妻編) , the lightning one with ayaka. Or can anyone tell me if there is a longer version of this, as cannot find single video on patreon/fantia, just the one on iwara
There was a post earlier that had (almost) all the videos from nyanyao in 2023.

NyanyaoMMD's 2023 summary
Please let me know if there are any omissions