MMD discussion/sharing

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
In addition, he was sick (sciatica) due to his sedentary lifestyle
Ah fk. I hope he's able to get better soon because that tends to cause pretty severe pain that may get even worse.

At times like this I am glad I played so much DDR back in the day that I avoided pretty much all the problems affecting other nerds.

EurekaW

May 27, 2021
Updated on December 26th Please share Shibarin's Golden Hind Christmas Sex video. Kemono has not been updated.

Reactions: Iris23

rvn88

Mar 13, 2021
any1 have this ??

Inazuma Fall 稻妻陷落
by BigG / BravoG / AlphaG

Zio88

Aug 15, 2021
Anyone knows where exactly to purchase madei13's stuff?
Doesnt seem like pixiv/patreon/fantia

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
No idea when, but it seems that Surume deleted some of their older videos. This includes the unlisted bestiality videos on iwara.

lovelymedical

Aug 5, 2023
I am wondering would any hero be willing to share all verison of this vids? from 7pupu / cobby (釘崎野薔薇X天内理子 - Oppa, Do You Trust Me【呪術廻戦】)

Much appreciated...

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
I hope someone can share the videos here with a mega link. It is difficult to download because of the daily limit. Anybody please help me.
Where did you find this link my friend? I'm looking for alternatives websites besides f95 so if anyone have some sites recommendations it'll be appreciated, don't mind if the uploaders use rapidgator, mega or pixeldrain.

boombleach

Jul 20, 2021
anyone know who made this vid? I love this work.
I found many similar works in various places on the internet. I'm sure it's from the same person. But almost no one has posted the original or even the name of the owner of the work. The only thing I can tell you is that the owner of the work is probably "Luv", from what I've seen in some comments asking about what website this person is on right now.

Reactions: misterwily