MMD discussion/sharing

Jan 4, 2018
There was a post earlier that had (almost) all the videos from nyanyao in 2023.
Yeah I saw that one, but they only had the iwara version of the lightning 1 video with ayaka. Hence why I asked if anyone knew whether there was a longer version or did nyanyao only make the iwara one, seeing as you can't find that video on his patreon when you scroll through his vids

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
That new Bengugu video was great, but we pretty much saw everything from the 3 WIPs he released lol

Reactions: AmsregKr

bord333

May 24, 2020
There were a few scenes in Inazuma Boom that I prefer over Go, particularly the first half and the raiden scene with the hilichurl on the guys shoulders, but there are some scenes in Go that I prefer over boom, such as the ones where miko is hanging onto the twin poles while getting fucked. Overall, I do disagree with the wacky positions, because I actually love quite a few of them, but I definitely do see where you're coming from with the shots and angles being weird at times. IMO, I would much like a remake of Go with the new models and graphics that Boom has, because as it stands I think that Go has better scenes and Boom has a better look. I personally might make an edit of the two where I edit on clips of one video to the other because I like the two for different reasons, but I think that Boom IS a bit better than Go. That remains to be seen though, their most recent patreon post mentions they might make another version since they think it could be better. There's also plans of scenes that weren't added to Boom that they might add to the Plus version, so I'll leave my final decision for then.
Please make the edit it might go hard

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
That new Bengugu video was great, but we pretty much saw everything from the 3 WIPs he released lol
cant be helped,
last vid was 31/08 (31/10 if u count the sfx vers)
his latest work was delayed 4 month.
its bad if he didnt provide anything for thos 4 month to his subscriber.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
In fact.
Bengugu himself confessed. He's hit a bottleneck in his work. He himself thinks his work is not as erotic as before. That's why he's been hesitant to change it. So that he could express it.
In addition, he was sick (sciatica) due to his sedentary lifestyle and spent the last month on medication to rush his work out. That's why he confessed that he would revise it again.
But he will probably take a 2-month vacation (to recover from his injury).
PS. The WIP version is the full version. But the edited story is the one we need.
PS2. I support (ViciNeko) who has been releasing WIPs since Christmas 2022. He's been releasing WIPs for over a year now. Nothing has appeared. But I'm still waiting for his work this time.
After all, good authors and good works have to wait, don't they. Or do you all want to see a bunch of copies with only SEX on them?