MMD discussion/sharing

gengariscool

Mar 20, 2020
Hi, thanks for sharing. Would you happen to have any of the following:

I think those are the only posts that aren't available in this thread or kemono by this author. Thanks again!
heres what you wanted

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
I've previously compiled an archive from Shiron -

Any video from Sep '23 plus 2 videos from Aug to today except for the maximum donor tier. I basically refreshed the archive and added everything since the last time I posted (roughly late Dec?)

Enjoy

Also, adding everything I have from mochi。-

And whenever I can I'll post a small recent archive from (roughly last 3 months. Sort of.)

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018

Any video from Sep '23 plus 2 videos from Aug to today except for the maximum donor tier. I basically refreshed the archive and added everything since the last time I posted (roughly late Dec?)

Enjoy

And whenever I can I'll post a small recent archive from (roughly last 3 months. Sort of.)
I will keep cross posting or updating with newer videos at this Req https://f95zone.to/threads/collection-request-shiron-collection.183631

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018

Enjoy

And here's the third one

gengariscool

Mar 20, 2020
has someone posted the rabbit hole miku sex vid from shiron yet?

if not, how would you buy it? im not understanding what the requirements are, but it doesnt seem very straightforward