MMD discussion/sharing

Rock-Stahn

Oct 18, 2021
Someone have this? this video was not uploaded on kemono and here...

The creator is

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018

The creator is
Their videos are practically always free, unless you're specifically asking for the uhd version I don't think you'll have huge chances

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
lessons to be learned from ksite,
its better to minimize and sharing the source, and just share the mirror instead.
now that ksite has become public. barely any update and many author keep doing things to make it harder to share in ksite.
While that's true, how would you even go about sharing paywalls in an organized manner, while keeping things under cover? Forums are eventually tracked down by creators or "spies" and websites are obviously easy targets to begin with.
Either you end up with some encrypted bullshit or obtuse systems like Baidu..

People eventually flock to where they found some crumbs and voices spread fast.. The folks who knew of old forums moved to others, yiff, then K now it's the next one (since it's already being "exposed").

Most creators nowadays are very much internet literate and know how to move around, search and track, defend their copyright.
I would unironically say that most of the things you can still leak today come from a silent acceptance. Free advertisement on one side and from the other it's an inevitable "I know where you are just bring me visibility"

Reactions: AbyssNova

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023

The creator is
The 4k version of this video did actually have a bonus included for like 2 min, although the fantia doesn't mention it at all. Anyway I believe you were looking for this one:

Rock-Stahn

Oct 18, 2021
The 4k version of this video did actually have a bonus included for like 2 min, although the fantia doesn't mention it at all. Anyway I believe you were looking for this one:
Yes, that is! thanks! you´re great!

Sadman44

Feb 26, 2024
Anyone has HAL EN's fantia vids? His content are good and so cheap, but fantia won't let me pay for it :(((

KakiKen

May 14, 2023

need a god to share it

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone has HAL EN's fantia vids? His content are good and so cheap, but fantia won't let me pay for it :(((
if you really want to pay for fantia, the best way is to use this site to buy tora coin then convert that into fantia fund. (Yeah, the roundabout is a hassle but, it works)

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Buy Tora coin , even my god forsaken shit hole nation have it's payment platform

==========================

Seem there is many update on K , what a day~