MMD discussion/sharing

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
Sugokunemui 2021.12, 2022.3, 2022.6, 2022.8

You can download many videos here
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9vN2wwMEFUQyNWcXpqODZJMk5qMklrS2JfMlVUR3BnL2ZvbGRlci9KbnNuR0lZWg==
Nice, thanks. I didn't even consider that the link was still active

Are you using real-debrid by any chance also it's sugokunemui.
Yes I am. Is this a common issue with real-debrid? I hope not, I've definitely downloaded a few TB through them.

GDI 400gb

are all of em dance only vid?
Probably. There are quite a lot of videos in that collection so maybe I'm wrong, but from what I've seen, it's dance only. Mostly Vocaloid/Hololive/Nijisanji

plsgimme

Aug 24, 2017
Yes I am. Is this a common issue with real-debrid? I hope not, I've definitely downloaded a few TB through them.
It is something I've noticed with real-debrid, some downloads will get corrupted. I don't know what's the cause either, if you reset the download it'll keep getting corrupted, the only way to fix it I've found is to set jdownloader to use mega directly instead. I don't want to spook you but I would start running an integrity checker over the videos you've downloaded.

I wrote a batch script that does that and I run it over every video I downloaded with real-debrid, there's another tool if you don't want to use the batch script.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zhetuije...on-2023-08-06-tuiwannian.110540/post-13527631

It happens pretty rare but often enough that it's annoying.

When I search online for this I can barely find anything about it so I kept thinking it was a me problem, you're the only other person who I've seen who might have the same issue.

Aepith

Apr 7, 2021
It's not baseless, given the recent euphemistic measures seen on dlsite and VISA/Mastercard being disabled soon after, I'm surprised there are even people that think this is about some crazy xenophobia.
Agree, this isn't about xenophobia, it's about legal liability and exposure (as well as general skittishness regarding reputational factors). Given the increasing jurisprudence in western jurisdictions ascribing liability to payment processors and content provision sites for failure to conduct "due diligence", coupled with the heightened regulatory pressures surrounding erosion of online freedoms (things like increasingly aggressive Know-Your-Customer legislation, "online harms" laws and limitations to safe harbour laws), it's pretty clear that payment processors are only going to become more stringent in terms of content policing and cutting off various vendors. It's also possible that there are underwriting factors, but given the platforms were permitted for years, I'm more inclined to think its not a financial risk factor.

It absolutely sucks, but I don't see the global trends reversing anytime in the foreseeable future.

Last edited: