MMD discussion/sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allcraft_

Sep 1, 2021
View attachment 3658841
I was getting ready to re-upload some collections that were shared a while back, but I found some corrupted files. They don't play at all.

Did anyone else download the Segokunemui collection that was shared a while back? It was in one of the giant mega links that black_pudding shared. Jdownloader does a hash check at the end so there is a high chance that they were corrupt by the time they were uploaded, but it's possible something happened on my end.

Either that, or if someone just happens to have these files and can share them, that would be pretty cool too.
Sugokunemui 2021.12, 2022.3, 2022.6, 2022.8

You can download many videos here
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9vN2wwMEFUQyNWcXpqODZJMk5qMklrS2JfMlVUR3BnL2ZvbGRlci9KbnNuR0lZWg==

Last edited:

farom

Nov 13, 2020
It's the year 2024, payment processor corporations (and a lot of corpos in general) are long since global. And it's a proven fact that a lot of online Japanese services denied foreign CC numbers and only accepted Japanese ones. And now they don't even accept that. Whether that's a call from wherever the home country's management sits or the Japanese branch of these providers we will never know, but framing it as "Western corpos hate JP subculture sites" is a bit of a leap w/o information.
It's not baseless, given the recent euphemistic measures seen on dlsite and VISA/Mastercard being disabled soon after, I'm surprised there are even people that think this is about some crazy xenophobia.

plsgimme

Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 3658841
I was getting ready to re-upload some collections that were shared a while back, but I found some corrupted files. They don't play at all.

Did anyone else download the Segokunemui collection that was shared a while back? It was in one of the giant mega links that black_pudding shared. Jdownloader does a hash check at the end so there is a high chance that they were corrupt by the time they were uploaded, but it's possible something happened on my end.

Either that, or if someone just happens to have these files and can share them, that would be pretty cool too.
Are you using real-debrid by any chance also it's sugokunemui.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Sugokunemui 2021.12, 2022.3, 2022.6, 2022.8

You can download many videos here
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9vN2wwMEFUQyNWcXpqODZJMk5qMklrS2JfMlVUR3BnL2ZvbGRlci9KbnNuR0lZWg==
GDI 400gb

are all of em dance only vid?

aeblel

May 4, 2023
Does anyone have a collection of SIEN MMD?

It's all free but I can't download old videos from iwara
You'll probably be able to download them from mmdfans (it's iwara archiver) -
Usually does the job, yet some videos can still be unavailable

• Red Heart
Reactions: fugen44

fugen44

Apr 29, 2024
You'll probably be able to download them from mmdfans (it's iwara archiver) -
Usually does the job, yet some videos can still be unavailable
Thanks! The download speed is faster on here than the main site, is there any reason to not download from here instead?

Also does anyone know any MMD creators similar to SIEN? Regarding theme or animation

lazalle

Sep 29, 2018
I'm trying to find the creators of these 2 MMD but the files have no info on the original creator.
Anyone seen any of these around?
1 of them seems to be a screen recording:

Dec 3, 2021
View attachment 3658841

Mega link for that huge share is still ok.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
has anyone tried the newest ?

am i the only one who get really slow download speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.