MMD discussion/sharing

JDON MY SOUL

Feb 25, 2024
one of syura works... if u like it pls support the artist..

Aug 1, 2023
Does anyone have this problem with GoogleDrive where you download a folder, it claims to be zipping '1 file', and then gives you millions of zip files, each containing a handful files from the full folder, or just duplicates. Any idea on how to avoid this bullshit? I had to painstakingly click 100+ times for each video in every folder to get the whole of IMFC's collection downloaded, might as well as be playing Minecraft 1.8 pvp at this point bruh

Last edited:

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Does anyone have this problem with GoogleDrive where you download a folder, it claims to be zipping '1 file', and then gives you millions of zip files, each containing a handful files from the full folder, or just duplicates. Any idea on how to avoid this bullshit? I had to painstakingly click 100+ times for each video in every folder to get the whole of IMFC's collection downloaded, might as well as be playing Minecraft 1.8 pvp at this point bruh
that's normal.
that's because the file were too large so they separate it into many zip part

you NEED to download all the zip part, put it into 1 folder and extract them altogether, otherwise some file will be corrupted

Reactions: AnonyMaus_VIII
Aug 1, 2023
that's normal.
that's because the file were too large so they separate it into many zip part

you NEED to download all the zip part, put it into 1 folder and extract them altogether, otherwise some file will be corrupted
Similar to 7z? Thanks

has anyone tried the newest ?

am i the only one who get really slow download speed?
We're in the same boat. I think they should focus on restoring Mikoto vids first before they even start a file sharing site... Saying this mainly because vids will be harder to pirate

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
yup.
its official now.

either many artist now know and monitor this forums (and k-site), monitor closely and report every file shared.
or there's troll that report every link he found (most likely) after he download em.

gg
The former is true, but I believe the latter is the case for the recent incidents, it's also pretty common at the site that I go often :(
People seem to do this for their own fun while watching others suffer, which is a dick move if you ask me

Zsirosbodon

Nov 29, 2020
Ok, I found a cheaper Tora coin vendor(Fuck TOM) You purchase BitCash on seagm and use the BitCash to buy Tora Coins on the Tora Coin website. I bought 5K Tora Coin for 37 USD. 10K TC is 72 bucks instead of a 100

Newest Jaxmmd
Encrypted
YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4NU5GRlZNbTA9

Last edited:

rubbermaid

Jun 21, 2018
The former is true, but I believe the latter is the case for the recent incidents, it's also pretty common at the site that I go often :(
People seem to do this for their own fun while watching others suffer, which is a dick move if you ask me
you guys had a neat system where you can encrypt the link so it's harder to track but room temp IQ idiots keeps spoonfeeding every coomerbrained tard who can't use a simple search system.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I'm too tired to even be angry. I just want to come home after work and jerk off.
At this point, I don't blame anyone if they decide to share their content in a triple-encrypted folder, or a puzzle that takes people on a wild goose chase.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Ok, I found a cheaper Tora coin vendor(Fuck TOM) You purchase BitCash on seagm and use the BitCash to buy Tora Coins on the Tora Coin website. I bought 5K Tora Coin for 37 USD. 10K TC is 72 bucks instead of a 100
That still a little expensive somehow~

On my shitty currency it costed Rp105K which is 6,5625$ Via DANA Wallet
5000 Yen would be 32,8125$
Understandable still , since you use 3'rd way

If 10K Yen is 100$ it would be Rp 1,6 Million
Which is if i use DANA only Rp 1.050.000
There is Rp 550K difference , that's highway robbery lol

How could it cost 100$ in normal way???

Zsirosbodon

Nov 29, 2020
That still a little expensive somehow~

On my shitty currency it costed Rp105K which is 6,5625$ Via DANA Wallet
5000 Yen would be 32,8125$
Understandable still , since you use 3'rd way

If 10K Yen is 100$ it would be Rp 1,6 Million
Which is if i use DANA only Rp 1.050.000
There is Rp 550K difference , that's highway robbery lol

How could it cost 100$ in normal way???
How is it 100$? TOM up charges and pockets the money
edit:
At TOM(Tokyo Otaku Mode) you can buy 10K Tora Coin for 100$.
While at seagm you can buy 10K yen worth of BitCash for ~72$ and use the BitCash to buy Tora Coins directly at Fantia
1 Tora Coin = 1 Yen

Reactions: Larcx