MMD discussion/sharing

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
How is it 100$? TOM up charges and pockets the money
edit:
At TOM(Tokyo Otaku Mode) you can buy 10K Tora Coin for 100$.
While at seagm you can buy 10K yen worth of BitCash for ~72$ and use the BitCash to buy Tora Coins directly at Fantia
1 Tora Coin = 1 Yen
Noice , that is a new way to rob legally~ lol
Good thing I never use TOM

I'm too tired to even be angry. I just want to come home after work and jerk off.
At this point, I don't blame anyone if they decide to share their content in a triple-encrypted folder, or a puzzle that takes people on a wild goose chase.
But people will know too eventually
Since when people ask , some people will let them know how

Aepith

Apr 7, 2021
How is it 100$? TOM up charges and pockets the money
edit:
At TOM(Tokyo Otaku Mode) you can buy 10K Tora Coin for 100$.
While at seagm you can buy 10K yen worth of BitCash for ~72$ and use the BitCash to buy Tora Coins directly at Fantia
1 Tora Coin = 1 Yen
Just an observation that if you have Tom Premium, 10K is $70 and you can get a month free trial (just remember to cancel it). So if you buy in bulk, it can come out a little cheaper.

Agree 100% that it's obnoxious, but that's what I ended up doing.

Edit: Revial pointed out that the ToraCoins expire in approximately 140 days- so I probably won't use TOM again.

Last edited:

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
I kind of find it ironic that American Express is an option for payment left on fantia for the people that live in the states. :KEK:

Aepith

Apr 7, 2021
.... That is all. You can have the last word.
Nah, I don't really have anything else to say on the matter as an argument. You raise fair points, and I don't disagree with the geopolitical and strategic trends you've mentioned, but I think an actual decoupling isn't in effect just yet. To be clear, I also don't think the current hegemonic order is infinitely sustainable, and that we're in a decline period- I also definitely agree with you that Japan is in a very unfavorable economic and political situation, and am familiar with the points you raised (economic, military, demographic). I'm just more inclined to think that right now, in the context of the payment processors and Japanese adult content sites, that its the more limited variables that are driving the decision-making. After all, the processors have been applying the exact same kind of tactics against American and other western adult content sites as well (demanding changes, cutting them off etc.).

It doesn't really make much difference what I think anyway- I believe these trends are just going to accelerate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reyas

Revial

Jul 26, 2018
Just an observation that if you have Tom Premium, 10K is $70 and you can get a month free trial (just remember to cancel it). So if you buy in bulk, it can come out a little cheaper.

Agree 100% that it's obnoxious, but that's what I ended up doing.
Be careful when buying in bulk from TOM. The coins expire on the deadline listed in the product description (yes the coins themselves, not just the codes). Right now it's around 140 days left until they just poof out of existence.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
Noice , that is a new way to rob legally~ lol
Good thing I never use TOM

But people will know too eventually
Since when people ask , some people will let them know how
tbf, when I searched the encrypted code I went through a goose chase for a couple hours on google to no avail (and ignoring the F95 zone results) befoe resigning the search and directly ask over here

Aepith

Apr 7, 2021
Be careful when buying in bulk from TOM. The coins expire on the deadline listed in the product description (yes the coins themselves, not just the codes). Right now it's around 140 days left until they just poof out of existence.
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I interpreted the statement about expiry to refer to the codes themselves, not the coins- but sure enough I looked at my Tora Coin details history and I see the expiry date. That's pretty lame, but at least now I know to spend them before then.

Reactions: Revial

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
It is something I've noticed with real-debrid, some downloads will get corrupted. I don't know what's the cause either, if you reset the download it'll keep getting corrupted, the only way to fix it I've found is to set jdownloader to use mega directly instead. I don't want to spook you but I would start running an integrity checker over the videos you've downloaded.

I wrote a batch script that does that and I run it over every video I downloaded with real-debrid, there's another tool if you don't want to use the batch script.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zhetuije...on-2023-08-06-tuiwannian.110540/post-13527631

It happens pretty rare but often enough that it's annoying.

When I search online for this I can barely find anything about it so I kept thinking it was a me problem, you're the only other person who I've seen who might have the same issue.
I see, yea I scanned another collection and it found another corrupt file, it was corrupt in the same way too. The file is the correct size, but somehow is so broken that you can't even repair it.

I use hbbatchbeast because it lets you set a folder to scan every x minutes or days, I just got lazy and hadn't run it in a while. But I'll check out that batch script as well, might be easier to run quickly for a file here and there.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Ok, I found a cheaper Tora coin vendor(Fuck TOM) You purchase BitCash on seagm and use the BitCash to buy Tora Coins on the Tora Coin website. I bought 5K Tora Coin for 37 USD. 10K TC is 72 bucks instead of a 100

Newest Jaxmmd
Encrypted
YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4NU5GRlZNbTA9
Hey man thanks for sharing! I'm a bit short on money so im glad someone else did.

I'm not really feeling Jax latest vids but i might mtl this one.

Reactions: REIKAMISHI
Mar 8, 2018
yup.
its official now.

either many artist now know and monitor this forums (and k-site), monitor closely and report every file shared.
or there's troll that report every link he found (most likely) after he download em.

gg
you guys had a neat system where you can encrypt the link so it's harder to track but room temp IQ idiots keeps spoonfeeding every coomerbrained tard who can't use a simple search system.
Told ya there is some kind of schizo among us that has his life mission to force ban anything he doesn't like or just to fuck with people encrypting wont help here. If it was some artist he can issue an copyright strike to remove on either upload site not report it every way possible like an caveman.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NathannizeX