MMD discussion/sharing

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Ok, I found a cheaper Tora coin vendor(Fuck TOM) You purchase BitCash on seagm and use the BitCash to buy Tora Coins on the Tora Coin website. I bought 5K Tora Coin for 37 USD. 10K TC is 72 bucks instead of a 100

Newest Jaxmmd
Encrypted
YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4NU5GRlZNbTA9
Hey man thanks for sharing! I'm a bit short on money so im glad someone else did.

I'm not really feeling Jax latest vids but i might mtl this one.

Reactions: REIKAMISHI
Mar 8, 2018
yup.
its official now.

either many artist now know and monitor this forums (and k-site), monitor closely and report every file shared.
or there's troll that report every link he found (most likely) after he download em.

gg
you guys had a neat system where you can encrypt the link so it's harder to track but room temp IQ idiots keeps spoonfeeding every coomerbrained tard who can't use a simple search system.
Told ya there is some kind of schizo among us that has his life mission to force ban anything he doesn't like or just to fuck with people encrypting wont help here. If it was some artist he can issue an copyright strike to remove on either upload site not report it every way possible like an caveman.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NathannizeX

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Does anyone still have the collection from marusu? ( ) ( )
i could not foud his old videos :HideThePain:

Also, whats happens to andil_dimerk NSFW videos? ( ) ( ) its a shame that i didn't save then when i had the chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: MRMAN1245

plsgimme

Aug 24, 2017
I use hbbatchbeast because it lets you set a folder to scan every x minutes or days, I just got lazy and hadn't run it in a while. But I'll check out that batch script as well, might be easier to run quickly for a file here and there.
I initially used hbbatchbeast too, I don't want to be a downer but I have had it miss files corrupted files before.

Zsirosbodon

Nov 29, 2020
Told ya there is some kind of schizo among us that has his life mission to force ban anything he doesn't like or just to fuck with people encrypting wont help here. If it was some artist he can issue an copyright strike to remove on either upload site not report it every way possible like an caveman.
sigh.... Guess I will start making puzzles for the next upload then

Aug 1, 2023
Problably a Twitter / X hypocrite with mental illness and extreme need for recognition came here to get pirated content, and then tell the artist and mass report everything. I feel like we need to use a system similar to Arca's to prevent this kind of bullshit from happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDlex

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
maybe just use hosts that can't be reported. who knows is there any and are they in approved file hosts list?
also looks like ipfs links can't be reported or blocked in any way. users have shared files with ipfs here before and they are downloaded just fine with both browser and download manager.

Last edited:
Reactions: farom

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
Deepkiss 2023

Previews

That's all I have for Deepkiss. I was going to grab everything from kemono fantia, but realized that it's all censored and downloading from kemono servers is like suffering so I'm not sure if it's worth the effort.

Last edited: