MMD discussion/sharing

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Does anyone still have the collection from marusu? ( ) ( )
i could not foud his old videos :HideThePain:

Also, whats happens to andil_dimerk NSFW videos? ( ) ( ) its a shame that i didn't save then when i had the chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: MRMAN1245

plsgimme

Aug 24, 2017
I use hbbatchbeast because it lets you set a folder to scan every x minutes or days, I just got lazy and hadn't run it in a while. But I'll check out that batch script as well, might be easier to run quickly for a file here and there.
I initially used hbbatchbeast too, I don't want to be a downer but I have had it miss files corrupted files before.

Zsirosbodon

Nov 29, 2020
Told ya there is some kind of schizo among us that has his life mission to force ban anything he doesn't like or just to fuck with people encrypting wont help here. If it was some artist he can issue an copyright strike to remove on either upload site not report it every way possible like an caveman.
sigh.... Guess I will start making puzzles for the next upload then

Aug 1, 2023
Told ya there is some kind of schizo among us that has his life mission to force ban anything he doesn't like or just to fuck with people encrypting wont help here. If it was some artist he can issue an copyright strike to remove on either upload site not report it every way possible like an caveman.
Problably a Twitter / X hypocrite with mental illness and extreme need for recognition came here to get pirated content, and then tell the artist and mass report everything. I feel like we need to use a system similar to Arca's to prevent this kind of bullshit from happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDlex

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
maybe just use hosts that can't be reported. who knows is there any and are they in approved file hosts list?
also looks like ipfs links can't be reported or blocked in any way. users have shared files with ipfs here before and they are downloaded just fine with both browser and download manager.

Last edited:
Reactions: farom

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
Deepkiss 2023

Previews

That's all I have for Deepkiss. I was going to grab everything from kemono fantia, but realized that it's all censored and downloading from kemono servers is like suffering so I'm not sure if it's worth the effort.

Last edited:

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
maybe just use hosts that can't be reported. who knows is there any and are they in approved file hosts list?
also looks like ipfs links can't be reported or blocked in any way. users have shared files with ipfs here before and they are downloaded just fine with both browser and download manager.
is the one of IPFS hosting. But remember IPFS is also not absolutely safe.

Last edited:

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020

Also, whats happens to andil_dimerk NSFW videos? ( ) ( ) its a shame that i didn't save then when i had the chance.
I think they are still on mmdfans

Deepkiss 2023

(upload in progress...)

That's all I have for Deepkiss. I was going to grab everything from kemono fantia, but realized that it's all censored and downloading from kemono servers is like suffering so I'm not sure if it's worth the effort.
That's a massiv data amount you got there. Maybe some sorta file with preview pics from the videos would be nice so people can decide which files to dl.

i dont know who reported my file but... here i'll upload it on gofile

pls consider to support the artist
I only recently discovered this artist, do you have more vids by him?

Last edited:
Reactions: REIKAMISHI