MMD discussion/sharing

ressentiment

Mar 22, 2023

Does anyone have the deleted video? There are only a few on kemono. I've been looking for it for ages.

rock perry

Oct 3, 2019
any hero got this 2 collection?

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
anyone can recommend artists similar to dancecarnival? (mostly his music+sex videos)
so music+sex videos focusing on a single girl with tons of men

Scrunchie

Nov 25, 2023
A collection of Patreon videos:

kamigaru

Feb 23, 2023

Oraora is quitting, his iwara account has been deleted and his fantia club is open until 30.6.2024 then shuts down his club and deletes all of his content including paid ones. Hopefully someone can archive all of his content

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020

his fantia club is open
Is it though? am I doing something wrong here?

It says 'recruitment closed' so you can't 'become a fan', which is required to access the content. Is there another way? it's probably really obvious but because the site is mostly in JP even if you choose EN, I'm probably overlooking it.

Scrunchie

Nov 25, 2023

Oraora is quitting, his iwara account has been deleted and his fantia club is open until 30.6.2024 then shuts down his club and deletes all of his content including paid ones. Hopefully someone can archive all of his content
I have all of his content archived. I'll upload it at some point in the future, if nobody else does so first.

dogtor_benis

Jul 12, 2018

Legit what is wrong with him. I have no idea what he's spreging about.