MMD discussion/sharing

Lanoxmaaam

Jun 6, 2024
What oraora did not like was "the lack of reactions to the submitted works.
He was not creating his works for money, status, or fame; he just wanted to create works as an MMD geek and interact with people in the community.
However, he was disappointed by the lack of response and the fact that no one commented on the works he worked so hard to create when he published them, and declared that he would "retire.
In response, viewers responded on message boards that oraorawas a "stuck-up, mendacious person. oraorawas so angered and disappointed by these responses that she decided to close her fan club.
Well, in short, oraorais an autistic, paranoid, and handicapped person.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
However, he was disappointed by the lack of response and the fact that no one commented on the works he worked so hard to create when he published them, and declared that he would "retire.
So ahem, is there one example of his works? no need for download link just want to watch it lol, i just want to see if this reaction is... justified

(i see there's there's an archive collection shared above but it's 44GB with no preview for a creator i didn't know before)

Weaber

Oct 6, 2022
So ahem, is there one example of his works? no need for download link just want to watch it lol, i just want to see if this reaction is... justified

(i see there's there's an archive collection shared above but it's 44GB with no preview for a creator i didn't know before)
These are his works I think

The iwara is empty