MMD discussion/sharing

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018

Oraora is quitting, his iwara account has been deleted and his fantia club is open until 30.6.2024 then shuts down his club and deletes all of his content including paid ones. Hopefully someone can archive all of his content
Their account has been named "nothing" for a good while, hard to find and track. Also they had purged stuff already in the past and now it seems to be a final bye bye.
I don't know.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
I've got a mostly complete Duokawa collection, I'm missing some non-futa patreon stuff I just either forgot to grab when it was new or ask for later, but I have to close to every futa patreon release and pre-patreon Iwara vid he made and a good chunk of the YT/Nude non-futa.
I'll try to find the best way to upload it somewhere because it's around 75 gigs.
Can you share the non Futa stuff

Lanoxmaaam

Jun 6, 2024
What oraora did not like was "the lack of reactions to the submitted works.
He was not creating his works for money, status, or fame; he just wanted to create works as an MMD geek and interact with people in the community.
However, he was disappointed by the lack of response and the fact that no one commented on the works he worked so hard to create when he published them, and declared that he would "retire.
In response, viewers responded on message boards that oraorawas a "stuck-up, mendacious person. oraorawas so angered and disappointed by these responses that she decided to close her fan club.
Well, in short, oraorais an autistic, paranoid, and handicapped person.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
However, he was disappointed by the lack of response and the fact that no one commented on the works he worked so hard to create when he published them, and declared that he would "retire.
So ahem, is there one example of his works? no need for download link just want to watch it lol, i just want to see if this reaction is... justified

(i see there's there's an archive collection shared above but it's 44GB with no preview for a creator i didn't know before)