MMD discussion/sharing

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020

his fantia club is open
Is it though? am I doing something wrong here?

It says 'recruitment closed' so you can't 'become a fan', which is required to access the content. Is there another way? it's probably really obvious but because the site is mostly in JP even if you choose EN, I'm probably overlooking it.

Scrunchie

Nov 25, 2023

Oraora is quitting, his iwara account has been deleted and his fantia club is open until 30.6.2024 then shuts down his club and deletes all of his content including paid ones. Hopefully someone can archive all of his content
I have all of his content archived. I'll upload it at some point in the future, if nobody else does so first.

dogtor_benis

Jul 12, 2018

Oraora is quitting, his iwara account has been deleted and his fantia club is open until 30.6.2024 then shuts down his club and deletes all of his content including paid ones. Hopefully someone can archive all of his content
Legit what is wrong with him. I have no idea what he's spreging about.

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018

Their account has been named "nothing" for a good while, hard to find and track. Also they had purged stuff already in the past and now it seems to be a final bye bye.
I don't know.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
I've got a mostly complete Duokawa collection, I'm missing some non-futa patreon stuff I just either forgot to grab when it was new or ask for later, but I have to close to every futa patreon release and pre-patreon Iwara vid he made and a good chunk of the YT/Nude non-futa.
I'll try to find the best way to upload it somewhere because it's around 75 gigs.
Can you share the non Futa stuff