MMD discussion/sharing

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I don't see why you're calling them a bunch of rude remarks for a seemingly reasonable explanation. If they were truly only doing it as a hobbyist for the reactions of viewers, then they're free to do whatever. Them closing their fan club because people starting being rude to them is pretty reasonable, especially given that they apparently didn't have any reactions before-hand. Calling them autistic or handicapped for these reasons makes you no different than the people on the message boards that you're talking about.
Although your point is generally reasonable, it doesn't refute the essence of what the other guy said.

The author in question is acting like a total spaz and if what has been said here is true, his behavior is very childish ['REEEEE I'm going to take my ball & go home!!1!!']. Don't get me wrong, it's his content and he has the right to do with it as he see's fit for any or no reason. 100%. Doesn't change that he threw an increasingly massive bitch fit when things weren't going the way he had expected. Ironically, the fact that you are pretending this isn't the case, I.e. lying, makes YOU no different, or perhaps even worse, than the people you're disparaging. Heh.

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
Although your point is generally reasonable, it doesn't refute the essence of what the other guy said.

The author in question is acting like a total spaz and if what has been said here is true, his behavior is very childish ['REEEEE I'm going to take my ball & go home!!1!!']. Don't get me wrong, it's his content and he has the right to do with it as he see's fit for any or no reason. 100%. Doesn't change that he threw an increasingly massive bitch fit when things weren't going the way he had expected. Ironically, the fact that you are pretending this isn't the case, I.e. lying, makes YOU no different, or perhaps even worse, than the people you're disparaging. Heh.
so another fucking retarded discussion? who gives a shit if the author quits, you guys are filling up the thread with stupid crap again. no wonder why the thread get closed sometimes.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
.net/encode/8Kzh
.net/encode/8KzM

Some BackNumber
And there goes My last Tora Coin~

EP02 later , shithole country internet take ages to upload
==========================
No more EP 02
Since some asshead made a mirror without permission

Last edited:
  • Sad