Collection Video mmdrandom31 collection [2023-11-03] [mmdrandom31]

DBZLuka

Oct 19, 2022
Do you have Atago 4 and 5? As well as Senpai's Debt 1-3, Age Age Again, Issei's Nightmare 2, Hocus Pocus, Rias Special Service, Erina in Trouble 1-3, Hinata x Raikage 1-2, Push It and Body to Body?
I'm not requesting, just wondering if you do! It's a lot honestly!

Edit: There are so many more videos I haven't even named, it's kind of ridiculous. This forum hasn't been updated for a while.
Yo chico

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Patreon HQ version not low lossy version of Iwara and DBZLuka posts.
I'm not a part of the Patreon, so I don't have any of their HQ versions. The highest quality videos I have are up to 1080p, and the lowest 720p. I don't know about anything else past that.
I'm uploading everything I have at the moment that I'll post in this forum's comment section in a couple of hours, and if you wish I could DM it to you personally if you wish to look it over and see if it's worthy to add to your list.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
This link is available for 21 days, after that, I may think about reuploading it again on a new account if people request it enough. Also, anyone who provides videos for me to add to the file for future re-upload is greatly appreciated.

Edit: Password is Soul

Edit 2: No longer available as of 7/27/2023 3:38 PM. If I get enough people requesting for a re-up I'll consider doing so. I hope everyone who really wanted it, got it.

Last edited:

porcodio

Dec 20, 2017
This link is available for 21 days, after that, I may think about reuploading it again on a new account if people request it enough. Also, anyone who provides videos for me to add to the file for future re-upload is greatly appreciated.

password?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
atago past 5 insn't in the folder?
I never said I have Atago's Past 5. I still need 4, 5 and plenty of other videos to have been caught up with the current releases. As long as the videos are provided though, I'm willing to keep my link updated and up as long as possible.

Reactions: porcodio

LostMelt

Dec 6, 2020
I never said I have Atago's Past 5. I still need 4, 5 and plenty of other videos to have been caught up with the current releases. As long as the videos are provided though, I'm willing to keep my link updated and up as long as possible.
Just a suggestion make a list of vid you don't have and see If other have it