• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Moana: Demigod Trainer [v0.51 Public] [Shagamon Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Bit of a bug, When you load a save after closing out the program, all of your purchased items and money are gone.

This is Game breaking for the Tarzan part as you can not Rebuy the teacher outfit.

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Bit of a bug, When you load a save after closing out the program, all of your purchased items and money are gone.

This is Game breaking for the Tarzan part as you can not Rebuy the teacher outfit.
That's a new one- so the money and inventory are both empty, not that you just can't access the wardrobe? I'll look into that right away. Mind telling me around what area of the game you saved it?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
That's a new one- so the money and inventory are both empty, not that you just can't access the wardrobe? I'll look into that right away. Mind telling me around what area of the game you saved it?
Well I was on the main map, Tarzan house had been built and MC had two of her tattoos. I could access the Wardrobe. Had purchased the Teacher clothes before I saved and loaded and begun the tarzan stuff but afterwards the clothes (also the maid clothes) were gone and I couldnt get them at the shop.

Sorry I overwrote that save So I've got nothing to share....

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Well I was on the main map, Tarzan house had been built and MC had two of her tattoos. I could access the Wardrobe. Had purchased the Teacher clothes before I saved and loaded and begun the tarzan stuff but afterwards the clothes (also the maid clothes) were gone and I couldnt get them at the shop.

Sorry I overwrote that save So I've got nothing to share....
No, no need to apologize- I'll try and figure out what could have done that. Thanks!

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
v0.2.6
Goddess Aphrodite's text color is still yellow but seems alittle better but still bad for the eyes

What i found from Cave Exploation. Currently its still the same previously in v0.2.5 no change with 6 event(2 being under development).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
v0.2.5
OMFG!! PLEASE CHANGE the Goddess Aphrodite's text color!! Seriously..her text is yellow and with the text box..f*ck my eyes!

Agreed, haha- when making the new UI I never happened to visit Aphrodite so I completely missed it; her text worked with the old bubble but REALLY doesn't work with this one. It's already changed, and I'll probably put out a smaller update soon to fix that.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I don't have the content with Tarzan, what i need to do ?
did you unlock him through the events with the castaway?

it goes proceed through main story -> find Aphrodite in cave -> proceed through merida story -> proceed through main story/merida story -> start castaway portion -> tarzan unlocked

Reactions: osef_78

osef_78

Jun 17, 2018

it goes proceed through main story -> find Aphrodite in cave -> proceed through merida story -> proceed through main story/merida story -> start castaway portion -> tarzan unlocked
I didn't know about the Aphrodite and others content actually, i just found in the comment that i need to go in the cave.
But in the map, there was no hint about it.
Anyway tks you, will continue and may be find him on the way ^^

BigGuy33

Jan 30, 2020
Great game but I'm stuck at Tarzan, not getting anywhere with
or the
. I tried all combos and multiple times each, but nothing new happens. Any thoughts and some help?

Reactions: jvdw92

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Great game but I'm stuck at Tarzan, not getting anywhere with
or the
. I tried all combos and multiple times each, but nothing new happens. Any thoughts and some help?
Those two are the only Tarzan/teaching scenes in the game as of now

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018

"Start castaway portion" has me stuck. I've tried every option when picking fruit and now the castaway never even shows up. What am I missing?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
"Start castaway portion" has me stuck. I've tried every option when picking fruit and now the castaway never even shows up. What am I missing?
you need to advance merida to a certain point. keep going through her events and she'll mention him and a flower or something to help him.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes