Ren'Py Moana: Demigod Trainer [v0.51 Public] [Shagamon Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
you need to advance merida to a certain point. keep going through her events and she'll mention him and a flower or something to help him.
Ah. Lately when I go to see her I just get something like "she has nothing to say to you." I guess I'll keep trying

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I cant get to the Tarzan scenes
Yeah I'm ready to give up. I've done everything I can think of; visited Maui many times, tried every sex things with him more than once to the point where the dialog is repeating, picked fruits, tried to talk to Merida, took the shower with her, kissed her -- all this grinding and repeating the same things over and over is getting damned boring.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
If anyone need cave guide go here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing has change in cave for current v0.2.6..maybe the text for Goddess Aphrodite seems a little better than previously in v0.2.5 like a flash bang but still not good for the eyes, still 6 events(2 being under development)

briararcher

Nov 28, 2021
PLayed the game until Tarzan is availible, and it's pretty good. Maybe a few hints here and there to guide players, since some people get stuck with unlocking Tarzan.

Hope a new update drops soon, I wonder how many people might end upin that island.

PS. The Aphrodite cameo made me wish there was a Greek Gods game. I mean... there are lots of lewd stuff there...

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
the creator just posted a new release called "demigod trainer:ascendance", can anyone subscribed to his patreon check what it is?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes