Ren'Py Moana: Demigod Trainer [v0.51 Public] [Shagamon Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm having problems with the passage, maybe someone can tell. Once I solved the riddle with the map, but when I click on the sea again, I don’t know if it should be so.
In Olympus I can’t fill out a card, I still need 3 characters, but Hercules does nothing with his woman, and has already “talked” to the rest.
I also found a mirror in the caves, who the hell knows why, a red-haired girl in the forest and .. who the hell knows what to do next)
did you figure it out? I'm stuck at that point too.

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
We still can't do a lesbian playthrough??
There are lesbian scenes and routes in the game (and will be more in the future), but the first act does require some heterosexual content, so no- a full exclusively lesbian playthrough is not possible.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
why are her nipples pink in the second to last image but brown in all of the other images including the image with pink nipples. They're brown two times in the same image :LOL::LOL:

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
why are her nipples pink in the second to last image but brown in all of the other images including the image with pink nipples. They're brown two times in the same image :LOL::LOL:
Yeah... that's a scene from the first release of the game, when the art style was a lot less consistent (i.e. bad.) That scene has since been fully redrawn, getting it up to speed with the rest of the game's look and, thankfully, fixing her nipple color.

• Red Heart
Reactions: closetpervert904

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Yeah... that's a scene from the first release of the game, when the art style was a lot less consistent (i.e. bad.) That scene has since been fully redrawn, getting it up to speed with the rest of the game's look and, thankfully, fixing her nipple color.
Thanks. I didnt find it bad, but since I was high I thought it was comical. That said, I'm waiting just a little longer but i'm excited to try this one out!

Reactions: shagamon

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
any one else have problems running the game? it crashes every time i try. sometimes it at least gets to the menu but it crashes after a couple slides of the intro and also the textbox font is messed up so i cant read anything

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
I dont know tarzan wants teacher uniform but i ether dont have it or i dont see discription what i shud wear... Text area is cowerd in all descriptions in shops, where you can change how you look... needs fix.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
-There's 6 endings but one or 3 of them are coming Soon...
-To Unlock and reveal some skins to use try to gain afection with The dud.
-You can try to buy all The skins doing The puzzle a lot of times but It's only visual.
-There's a lot of characters with H scenes. (That's all you can't acess some skins in some point).
-The secret characters are The goddess mirror, Tarzán and the redhair Girl from The film "Brave" she's living in the forest.

Last edited:

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Okay, so. That map puzzle is absolutely impossible for me to do so I made myself a mod for it. Idk if it gets easier at some point but i genuinely couldnt even complete it in time even once without this. (and still don't have all that much time left with this)

Figured I'd sare for fellow slow brains.. i guess..

Extract in base game directory, say yes to overwrites.
It's easy, lol!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.35
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.35
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648947143583.png

1648947171412.png

1648947225274.png

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão [V0.35]

MoanaDemigodTrainer [V0.35] MEGA
I made a small update for Portuguese to version 0.35

fiz uma pequena atualização pro portugues para a versão 0.35

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
MoanaDemigodTrainer-0.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes