Ren'Py Moana: Demigod Trainer [v0.51 Public] [Shagamon Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
im a bit confused whats new, i got the Aphrodite and Demeter scenes, other then that the only new scene i found was kaa in the cave

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
what are the new 4 scenes and how to unlock them? I see nothing new
Version 0.39 only has three new scenes relative to version 0.35- two scenes in Olympus featuring Demeter and Aphrodite, and one scene in the cave on Maui's island.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
please tell me this is optional and I can make this scene not happen?
isn't this game missing some tags based on this picture?

wait... female protagonist. Are you playing as the girl being trained instead of playing as the trainer himself?

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
please tell me this is optional and I can make this scene not happen?
isn't this game missing some tags based on this picture?

wait... female protagonist. Are you playing as the girl being trained instead of playing as the trainer himself?
Yes, the activity to trigger that scene is fully optional, and you do play as Moana

Reactions: mrttao

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
this picture shows a visual bug, it is displaying the wrong female bust at the bottom right where the speaking person's bust appears
That isn't a bug- the image in the bottom right is of the main character sprite, which is customizable through purchasable items. They do not, however, affect the main character's appearance in cutscenes such as that one, which always shows the default outfit

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That isn't a bug- the image in the bottom right is of the main character sprite, which is customizable through purchasable items. They do not, however, affect the main character's appearance in cutscenes such as that one, which always shows the default outfit
Oh, I see. in all the other picture the sprite and the main image matched.
so that one stood out for the mismatch.
good to know. thank you.

Reactions: shagamon
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes