Ren'Py Moana: Demigod Trainer [v0.51 Public] [Shagamon Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Okay, so. That map puzzle is absolutely impossible for me to do so I made myself a mod for it. Idk if it gets easier at some point but i genuinely couldnt even complete it in time even once without this. (and still don't have all that much time left with this)

Figured I'd sare for fellow slow brains.. i guess..

Extract in base game directory, say yes to overwrites.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Nice job dev. I'm watching this game, hoping that animation pops up sometime. Another funny idea for a rule34 story.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.39.5
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.39.5
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648947143583.png

1648947171412.png

1648947225274.png

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão [V0.39.5]

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I like the game very much, from what I can tell I have done everything with Maui I can including anal and vag. Talked to that wizard guy in the ship, did the map, did the cave didn't find this Merida chick though....? Not sure what to do now. Any hints / help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I like the game very much, from what I can tell I have done everything with Maui I can including anal and vag. Talked to that wizard guy in the ship, did the map, did the cave didn't find this Merida chick though....? Not sure what to do now. Any hints / help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
In the cave, go all the way to the left- every time. That should get you a little further- next update, I'm adjusting the map to make that a bit more direct

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so um I have all but 3 gods on the tramp card.... they seem to be in olmpus randomly.... but I have gone back and forth for like 30 or so days.... am I missing something? Also is there a way to reset Tarzan can only do tit sucking, yoga and foot job....

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
this is going to sound stupid but how do i put the default hair back on?
It's supposed to automatically pop into your inventory after you put on any other hair... I've already gotten some comments about that not working, so I've got a change in the next update that will hopefully fix it. In the meantime, console commands may be the only way.

Reactions: no_name_742

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Im liking this game a lot, i like that its not like every other corruption game or trainer gamer where the character doesnt realize how slutty they are becoming, she realized, she owned it, and she goes of to fuck everyone she can.

the only thing i dont like is its hard to tell if im done with the available content. not sure if its just rng and im not finding the content or i hit all the available content.

Reactions: shagamon

fetik24

Jul 6, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm having problems with the passage, maybe someone can tell. Once I solved the riddle with the map, but when I click on the sea again, I don’t know if it should be so.
In Olympus I can’t fill out a card, I still need 3 characters, but Hercules does nothing with his woman, and has already “talked” to the rest.
I also found a mirror in the caves, who the hell knows why, a red-haired girl in the forest and .. who the hell knows what to do next)

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes