Ren'Py Moana: Demigod Trainer [v0.51 Public] [Shagamon Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

cbaz

Mar 27, 2020
can someone take a screenshot of the completed map please im having a hard time finishing it before the timer runs out

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Everytime I try to change Moana's look/wardrobe, the game crashes, and I have to click on ignore which then takes me to Maui for the evening. Is this for everyone or just me?
What version of the game is your save file from? That sounds like a bug caused by the overhaul of the wardrobe system that I did last year, which unfortunately left older saves incompatible with newer versions. But if the save is from a newer version than that, please by all means DM me so I can find the root of the issue.

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
found a bug, basically if you press "options" at the start menu it gave me an error and after i ignored it every piece of clothing in the game were replaced by black squares
Which version of the game are you playing? I'm having trouble recreating this bug in 0.41- would you mind sending me a DM with what the error message said?

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
Which version of the game are you playing? I'm having trouble recreating this bug in 0.41- would you mind sending me a DM with what the error message said?
it was the version before the christmas special one, also i'm sorry but: 1:i reset my pc so i don't think i can find that message anymore 2:i'm not tech savy so i wouldn't know how 3: i tried to recreate this bug with the most recent version but it didn't happen anymore, so i guess it was just extremely rare or it just fixed itself (somehow)

Reactions: shagamon

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
it was the version before the christmas special one, also i'm sorry but: 1:i reset my pc so i don't think i can find that message anymore 2:i'm not tech savy so i wouldn't know how 3: i tried to recreate this bug with the most recent version but it didn't happen anymore, so i guess it was just extremely rare or it just fixed itself (somehow)
Okay- well, that's good at least. I'll keep an eye out for if these bugs keep cropping up, but I suppose it going away on its own isn't the worst news, haha. Thanks for getting back to me!

Feb 27, 2018
Just found this game and I'm gonna give it a shot. Is there any content with bears in it in this game?
"As the ancient Hawaiians used to say...it's time for a dicking!"

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Holy Fuck You really got the balls to have a tattoo here.

screenshot0011.png

Reactions: KiraJames
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes