• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Because not all gamers are into competitive multiplayer titles. Some, like me, are more interested in games as a story-telling medium, as an art form. Funny that I'm searching here for that "shit". :ROFLMAO:
In such a case, motion blur "done right" can add immersion and depth to the movement speed in a certain gameplay/cutscene moment.

I personally cannot stand any competitive shooters for more than an hour of continuous gaming. But I don't go bitching about how I feel these games are shit everywhere I go.
View attachment 1993190
So you do you.
Well fuck you too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
It's just that people don't like it. Why unreal engine is has so unrealistic beliefs? Oh, wait... it's in the name
You are right, I always turn off this idiotic blur in all games.

How I "love" fan projects on UE5, the engine is still as raw as possible, but for some reason everyone wants to be in trend and make their projects on it, apparently some advanced lighting is turned on by default, I literally have 17fps. Projects on UE4 look no worse and do not suffer from the problems described above.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMelenas

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
You are right, I always turn off this idiotic blur in all games.

How I "love" fan projects on UE5, the engine is still as raw as possible, but for some reason everyone wants to be in trend and make their projects on it, apparently some advanced lighting is turned on by default, I literally have 17fps. Projects on UE4 look no worse and do not suffer from the problems described above.
Early adopters. There is a point to do it. It's certainly riskier, but the rewards are also higher. I just don't know if games using UE5 will be playable with the hardware present in most systems. I heard the new engine was supposed to improve the performance, but that's not what I see.

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
I've been working on games with UE4 for 4 years and after UE5 I wanted to give it a shot. Things may take time but the result will be much better. The fact that UE5 is marketing with better performance is quite BS for sure. For some certain scenarios yes but mostly no.
To be honest using Lumen & Nanite is much more dev friendly. I don't have to bake or place tens of light to get good results. That alone is the reason I want to go with UE5 :)
Good conversation!

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Day 3 is here!

Again, remember, nothing is final at this point. There will be more performance improvements, more items in the rooms, more available rooms in the house, new events in previous days etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TempuraS

Jul 18, 2019
Lovely game overall, hope to see it grow in the future!
Tech question - you disabled Lumen's reflections in the hallway to implement a proper reflection in the big window or it's finally fixed now?

Reactions: CherryWhy

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Somehow it strongly conveys the impression of a running and clothing simulator.
- wake up
- change your clothes
- do an action
- change your clothes
- do a second action
- change your clothes
- do a third action
- end the day or if you are lucky
- move
- do a fourth action
- end the day
Each time you do this you walk 20m through the apartment.
As an AI, I would think it would be blessed with a little more intelligence and also plan ahead sometimes. Why does she go to Joe's in her robe, change to clean up and then change again for yoga, when you could still do the cleaning up in your robe or already in your sports clothes. The whole thing unnecessarily stretches the time and provides (at least for me9 rather for frustration than for an admiration of the different clothing or the silent running simulation.

Yes, it is a very early version and it also promises a lot. Therefore, this should be thought of more as a suggestion, what could perhaps be changed / improved to make the game feel more fluid.

Translated with (free version)

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Interesting concept, I'm really curious on how you'll develop the narrative and the choices, good luck on your development.

Kr

Jul 2, 2017
This "tech" demo I like, but, like a post above me said, too much running back and forth.
Didn´t the droids have a spandex onsie in the game?
Maybe make that spandex default and the clothes will be changed once, what´s his face, tells you?
Also confused about yoga and showering, since she does not sweat, would understand if the dude came on her but not in game yet.

AND a huge problem that I have atm. If you want me to clean/pick up stuff and it is crosshair/cursor sensitive and not proximity sensitive, then maybe give us a small dot crosshair? Gets tiresome of looking around and mashing "ffffff".

I understand you need to pad out the "game"/tech demo at the moment, maybe flesh out the routine more?
Or ask some ones help with it?

A quick question if I may. Do you have a "script" or a bigger picture plan for the game?
Or are you just coming up with it as you go?

I feel like it might be a huge waste unless you get some huge story/gameplay loop changes, flesh out some key mechanics and smaller details, or atleast make some prep for smaller details, so they could be added as game matures more.

Edit: Forgot to add that I am really looking forward to your progress on the game, hope all the best.

Last edited:

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Clothing simulator 2022

It's just to show if there's new clothes, for now. Every event/mission from any of the days can be removed or swapped.

Androids have daily routines to make the owner feels less like there's an android around. That's why they go to shower and do yoga etc.
I feel like it's good time to start adding the lore more to in-game :)

In-game reflections are something I'm currently learning about. I would like to have good reflections without destroying performance.

FPS and other debug tools are now disabled. If you feel you have low FPS I strongly suggest lowering resolution scale until you have good frames.

Thanks for the feedback!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Daily routines can explain a lot. But here you have to be careful not to include too much grind.
The apartment has several rooms, so it could be good to have to clean a different room every day, but there could also be different scenes. But this also includes preparing more than one meal a day and maybe leaving the house for shopping or bringing more people into the game, for example suppliers (droids).

Expanding the story is another good keyword.
Also here one could shift einges, which is present now on later points in time.
MC starts with the standard bodysuit and only her owner buys more outfits little by little, if he has other intentions or programs her other subroutines for her daily actions.

But these are suggestions that aim at an implementation in maybe 5 or 6 updates, but could give a rough direction.

TempuraS

Jul 18, 2019
Suggestion for performance, perhaps add DLSS and AMD FSR 2.0 in the project, since you use latest tech anyway. Those are free plugins.

Kr

Jul 2, 2017
Clothing simulator 2022

It's just to show if there's new clothes, for now. Every event/mission from any of the days can be removed or swapped.

Androids have daily routines to make the owner feels less like there's an android around. That's why they go to shower and do yoga etc.
I feel like it's good time to start adding the lore more to in-game :)

In-game reflections are something I'm currently learning about. I would like to have good reflections without destroying performance.

FPS and other debug tools are now disabled. If you feel you have low FPS I strongly suggest lowering resolution scale until you have good frames.

Thanks for the feedback!
Just something popped in my head when you said "androids have daily routines", might be a shit idea, but, just hear me out.
When the android is charging, right? Maybe have an 1 day schedule UI element open up, right? And you, the player, can drag and drop certain activities around on to the "day schedule slot", like in a calendar planner thingy but more interactive (certain jobs might be locked to certain time or can be moved but have to be done in the day, while other tasks you can add and they could reward you somehow? Also not sure how those activities would be unlocked.
But I really don´t mind brainstorming this idea more if it is something you might want to use, all for free ofc.

Kind of a half baked idea, and might be shit in practice, I can add a decorative image for you if you are interested. (MS paint)
Or I can make the "module" in UE5 for you to play with, and so you could see if it is something you want or not.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Just something popped in my head when you said "androids have daily routines", might be a shit idea, but, just hear me out.
When the android is charging, right? Maybe have an 1 day schedule UI element open up, right? And you, the player, can drag and drop certain activities around on to the "day schedule slot", like in a calendar planner thingy but more interactive (certain jobs might be locked to certain time or can be moved but have to be done in the day, while other tasks you can add and they could reward you somehow? Also not sure how those activities would be unlocked.
But I really don´t mind brainstorming this idea more if it is something you might want to use, all for free ofc.

Kind of a half baked idea, and might be shit in practice, I can add a decorative image for you if you are interested. (MS paint)
Or I can make the "module" in UE5 for you to play with, and so you could see if it is something you want or not.
The idea itself is good and came to me already, but I think that this is something for later updates, when there are enough selectable routines.

On the one hand, however, this now requires a lot of activities to create, which could be implemented in the daily schedule, on the other hand, on the part of CherryWhy at all a message whether the game should remain linear or could become a sandbox.

Reactions: CherryWhy and Kr

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
New minor update!

This update includes a lot of improvements to the base game. I'm currently building a steady base for the game and now I feel I have achieved it.
Next update is going to be all about adult scenes and variations of the current events. New places like grocery store, swimming pool etc. are possible too.

If you see a interaction button with an exclamation mark, that's an unlocked special event ;)

v0.03

-First adult cutscene (handjob)
-Events are now random and less back and forth walking
-Day cycle (Morning, Day, Afternoon, Evening & Night)
-Points system (corruption & affection)
-New events
-A lot of small changes here and there

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Modern Luxury 0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes