3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
im hoping for an update where you can replay all the special scenes, play more as Josh, do stuff to Emilie as Josh, and have Josh do stuff to emile while shes doing stuff around the house like when she is cleaning the kitchen table maybe he would bend her over.

Reactions: jura7

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Doesn't seems to work for me, saving and loading the game didn't work either :(
to unlock the message you need to see all the sauna scenes.
to see the sauna u need to see the shower scenes.
to see all the shower scenes u need to keep raising corruption and positive opinion of you.
i dont think its required but you might wanna also clean around the house as well.

truesight8

Jun 15, 2019
to unlock the message you need to see all the sauna scenes.
to see the sauna u need to see the shower scenes.
to see all the shower scenes u need to keep raising corruption and positive opinion of you.
i dont think its required but you might wanna also clean around the house as well.
Okay I'll try to trigger the scene in order. So all shower scenes -> all sauna scenes -> massage 3, 4, 5?

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Okay I'll try to trigger the scene in order. So all shower scenes -> all sauna scenes -> massage 3, 4, 5?
usually when your not getting a scene to show up its just you need to progress in other places so if u have anymore problems just look around :)

Hsjc

Jun 28, 2017
Guys I need help. Whenever I change to the red dress from josh, the screen completely freezes and I hv to restart the game? Any fixes? I alrdy brought all the graphics to the lowest settings but still the same outcome.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabriel de Miranda

Lawfyl

Mar 31, 2022
I haven't seen anyone post about this issue yet, but whenever I try to open in the game it just remains on a black screen and then it stops responding. The previous versions of the game worked fine, if anyone has a fix then it would be appreciated. I have already tried the other download links

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Guys I need help. Whenever I change to the red dress from josh, the screen completely freezes and I hv to restart the game? Any fixes? I alrdy brought all the graphics to the lowest settings but still the same outcome.
try re extracting the game files. maybe its just a curruption. if not you could scroll up and change the game to dx11 with the instructions

Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
I haven't seen anyone post about this issue yet, but whenever I try to open in the game it just remains on a black screen and then it stops responding. The previous versions of the game worked fine, if anyone has a fix then it would be appreciated. I have already tried the other download links
Oh, that version. For me when I restarted the game after a good ctrl alt del it worked fine. Sorry if it doesn't help :(

Renootje

Aug 30, 2018
Does someone have a savegame for chapter 2?
In my game i go to te bar and talk with him and then it says this was chapter 2 so is chapter 2 so small then that you only see the bar and thats it?
I thought i saw something of working at te bar as wel.

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
Played 0.1.7, found an early but interesting game.
Came back in 0.2.8 and game is unplayable since dialogs and menus have the habits to stay persistent on screen after closing them: 1711060069645.png

Please fix that, I don't bother little issue but this is a huge game breaking.

blissless

Formerly 'Lt. Cogg'
Dec 30, 2018
Came back in 0.2.8 and game is unplayable since dialogs and menus have the habits to stay persistent on screen after closing them: View attachment 3466881

That's a you problem dude, I've played every update and have only had bugs on 2 versions, which I fixed myself with a bit of patience.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Came back in 0.2.8 and game is unplayable since dialogs and menus have the habits to stay persistent on screen after closing them: View attachment 3466881

i dont know but if your using an old save then that would be the problem. otherwise maybe just a bug from unzipping the game tbh.

drroqhy

Jul 5, 2022

Changelog v0.2.9.0

-New: Computer events

-Added: Settings for Lumen reflections (Lumen reflections only work with Lumen GI On)
-Added: Credits have been extended

-Scene: Shocked reaction at computer
-Scene: Masturbate at computer
-Scene: Create an account to webcam site
-Scene: Webcam, Tease viewers
-Scene: Webcam, Show you butt

-Fixed: Boxes having no collision
-Fixed: Pressing ESC or END at settings menu
-Fixed: Teleport long distance to sit at couch

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes