3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

theSectClown

May 24, 2023
I can’t join the discord because the invitation is outdated, so I’m posting here: when contacting Josh in his bedroom after the sauna, the droid’s body disappears and it’s impossible to move.

Reactions: combo_69

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
why doesn't the game start, I open it and then the game freezes and I have to close everything through the task manager, like I don't have a bad system, but the game still doesn't start if that GPU 3060 CPU Ryzen 5600x 16gb ram

serd

May 10, 2017
The game is freeze when josh giving a gift and we need change clothes. Anyone know how to fix this?

BT16

Sep 8, 2020
Make it possible to choose clothes in the first chapter! It's going to be awesome.
I remember in the first builds there was an option not to wear panties. This is awesome.
There was a bug a few updates back where you could skip the sequence a bit after a workout and still be wearing the workout clothes for other scenes. Its been "fixed" now but I agree it would be nice to have some options over clothes for various scenes or levels of undressed(appears to be random at the moment).

theSectClown

May 24, 2023
There was a bug a few updates back where you could skip the sequence a bit after a workout and still be wearing the workout clothes for other scenes. Its been "fixed" now but I agree it would be nice to have some options over clothes for various scenes or levels of undressed(appears to be random at the moment).
Even earlier, it was possible not to put on panties when a certain level of corruption accumulated.

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone know what is gonna be changed in v0.2.8.0? Patreon post says mostly visual changes (not subscribed), just curious on specifics..

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Make it possible to choose clothes in the first chapter! It's going to be awesome.
I remember in the first builds there was an option not to wear panties. This is awesome.
i would like there to be an update where you can at least choose presets like if your doing yoga you can choose from some yoga glothes or presets that u get with more corruption and stuff.

drroqhy

Jul 5, 2022

V0.2.8.0

-New: Emelie's make-up updated
-New: Emelie's body textures updated to some parts
-New: Emelie's face model updated
-New: Emelie's eye colors changed to blue
-New: Emelie's eyebrows texture updated
-New: Chapter two, The first day
-New: Main menu background

-Scene: Chapter two wake up scene
-Scene: Josh & Emelie shower grinding
-Scene: Josh & Emelie shower grinding 2

-Added: Longer dialogue with Ethan
-Added: More dialogue with Dan
-Added: Time of day to task selection menus

-Fixed: Hair base layer removed and replaced with painted texture
-Fixed: Multiple event issues
-Fixed: Josh day start cutscene camera location and focus
-Fixed: Emelie Robe material
-Fixed: Camera position after customer scenes
-Fixed: Shop units and corruption wrong values
-Fixed: Mixer computer invisible from behind
-Fixed: Emelie keeps walking when entering customization
-Fixed: Dan's couch collision
-Fixed: Minor adjustments to passed out HJ

-Removed: Fly by spaceships

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
Shower grinding scenes are awesome. This game is one of my top 3 3D games on this site right now easy. As others have said, it would be really nice if we could change outfits in chapter 1, could tie it to corruption level and could have exposed breasts option as well.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes